View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wanna make some music? 
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Post Wanna make some music?
Greetings my dearly beloved and dastardly estranged community. Long time no post. I'm remembering a time when I was an alien in my school and work circles- just a kid looking for souls to shoot the shit and talk about shred with. Man this was the strongest community I had in my life at that point, and one of the strongest I've had the pleasure to participate in to this day. (suburban America is the worst for community) This forum has served as a link to some of the most profound and life changing lessons, experiences, relationships and opportunities I've had to date. It is mind blowing and I owe much to this community. To the members of this forum I have met personally, played and partied with along the way- thank you, it has been a great pleasure. There are still members that I am determined to meet one place or another... UNTIL THENNNN!

I want to get in touch and get back to the thang that brought me here in the first place.. SHRED! In broader terms.. MUSIC!! Life has gone on and I hardly shred these days, but I haven't stopped writing or playing alone and with others. I'm working on several projects, one of which has much relevance to this board. I've been breathing life into younger ideas.. music that came to me at a time when I was heavily involved here and heavily influence by the messiah of shred (bless PG) and the other super heroes. We're talkin' instrumental- rocking riffs- guitar driven stuff. My thinking is that it would only be appropriate/the goddamned shit to get some collaborations going with members of this community. I'm sending out an invite to ya'll, for I would be honored to bring on those who have interest in contributing guitar noodles.

I'd say PM me here but my Inbox and saved boxes are all full and I'm too damn sentimental to let many of these messages go.

Please email me directly at [email protected] and we can talk more about the projects at hand.

with luv,
Eric

Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

Post Re: Wanna make some music?
Heeey man! Long time no see! :) I think you will have a better chance of reaching more/all members of the board by joining the Racer X group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/295083657192052/. I'm down for some jamming, I don't have that much time but still try to participate in JTC jam every month, so what the hell? :D

Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

The link don't work man! Help me out hurr

Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:34 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Awesome!

Sadly, I hardly have the patience to record anything these days... even though I'm really happy with a new Orange amp I got.... I guess I don't feel confident about my guitar skills anymore...

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]