View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Please recommend an Ibanez dealer in NYC 
Godzilla

Post Please recommend an Ibanez dealer in NYC
A friend of mine wants to buy a JEM FP2 from a guitar shop in NYC, from where he'll arrange its collection and transport to him over here in Germany.

He originally intended to use Rich Harris' Ibanez Rules, but doesn't have a delivery address in the States.

We would be very grateful for an indication of which Ibanez dealer in the city he can contact with confidence.

Thanks in advance, also on his behalf, D.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 pm
Dr. X

Post Re: Please recommend an Ibanez dealer in NYC
Gandalf wrote:
A friend of mine wants to buy a JEM FP2 from a guitar shop in NYC, from where he'll arrange its collection and transport to him over here in Germany.

He originally intended to use Rich Harris' Ibanez Rules, but doesn't have a delivery address in the States.

We would be very grateful for an indication of which Ibanez dealer in the city he can contact with confidence.

Thanks in advance, also on his behalf, D.

Rich Harris will ship anywhere, so why not just send direct? Surely if you're going to be buying from a music shop you're going to be paying a premium that limits the benefit in (presumably) hand carrying to Germany?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:54 am
Godzilla

Post Re: Please recommend an Ibanez dealer in NYC
Not really the impression I got from my friend, as he wanted to use Ibanez Rules' Platinum Premium superduper set-up service, which costs extra anyway.

Can anyone recommend a store in NYC anyway? We don't expect the set-up to be as good as from Rich Harris, but at least this way my buddy can get his guitar while he has the chance.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]