View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My Dimarzio Injectors and PG pedalboard on ebay 
Promises to use Search button

Post My Dimarzio Injectors and PG pedalboard on ebay
I'm breaking up my PG inspired pedalboard and selling selected items on ebay. I saw Joe Bonamassa last weekend and tone is in the fingers. At least for the next month or so ; )

I'm in Australia, free local postage but happy to post overseas. Many successful international transactions in the past.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/colngill/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Neck and bridge set of Dimarzio Injectors. Exc condition. Going back to Area' pickups in my strat.

Build Your Own Clone Overdrive 2 - modded tube screamer with a boost = my Fuzz Universe at less than half the price and with no wait
Build Your Own Clone 5 Knob Compressor. Does all the Ross/MXR clones do and will sound a lot more hi-fi and tweakable.

Also selling a Hartman Flanger. Boutique clone of the original EHX Mistress but with key issues addressed - does not hum, need an AC power cord, has no tone suck in bypass, no volume drop when engaged. Similar to flanger used on GOMY pedalboard. Much more organic and lush tone than the Airplane. Won't do the take-off. I've not listed yet but will over the weekend.

And a D*A*M Red Rooster clone I built myself.

Happy to answer questions here, shoot a PM

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Fri May 27, 2011 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]