View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 ok ill repost 
God Of The Sun

Post ok ill repost
www.leviclay.com

how is this not guitar related? lol

id say its definitely more relevant than jadens "vote for me thread" which was deemed worthy to be in this topic

im levi

im a GUITARIST

theres lots of GUITARS on my website

check it

guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar guitar

Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Post Re: ok ill repost
pretty cool looking site, are you using weebly? also what's up with the password protected parts of the site?

Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm
Dr. X

Who deleted it?

Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:05 am
God Of The Sun

I am using weebly Ollie

and password protected area (just the Guthrie and Shawn part) will be up soon, one of my lane transcriptions is in a webzine and dont want to hurt its circulation, its only fair

and the Guthrie stuff isnt up yet, im waiting for that one

and Lamer didnt think it was appropriate for the guitarist forum for some reason...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:09 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Well, if he moved it to the "it's all about you" section, I suppose I could see why.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 am
Viking Kong

Whoops. :oops:
I guess he did move it to "all about you".

Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:37 am
God Of The Sun

one name for ya

JonasTamasGuitar

'nuff said

To be honest i was expecting a little more of a positive reaction than a beat down, when the other guys that are on the same path put up videos of them being interviewed etc all is fine.... but christ... not levi.... :roll:

Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

I get where you are coming from.

Stop whining.

This is more related to just your overall website - your advertisement.

IMO.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 pm
God Of The Sun

ok, lock this post up

and every week when I have a new lick put up, or a new video, or something to report ill make a new thread

because it makes total sense to have that in a hidden members only area rather than where all the lurkers are and the traffic is...

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Chill pill y'all.

I think it's good to have your MAIN site on the It's All About You. And I was about to suggest you do exactly what you just said, make a new thread in the Guitarist forum whenever you have a new lick or what-not. It makes things more organized and at least you won't have to bump an old thread with most of the initial reactions being "omg congrats on the new site" cause it's hard to keep up with it past 3 pages. Just update your thread in the It's All About You forum with links to everything new you post in the Guitarist forum.

Also don't worry about views. Unless you keep your thread up every week, you won't get 928731098 users to view it. Technically, your viewers will always be the stable members of this board. This ain't the Petrucci boards or ultimate-guitar or whatever. We're a pretty small community! :D The good thing about this forum (or, well, used to be) is that even if the comments are a handful, the reviews/feedback you get is just exactly what you need. That's cause majority of the players here are crazy good.

Okay that's settled! Group hug :hug:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Viking Kong

MissMisstreater wrote:
ok, lock this post up

and every week when I have a new lick put up, or a new video, or something to report ill make a new thread

because it makes total sense to have that in a hidden members only area rather than where all the lurkers are and the traffic is...

What's hidden about it? Everytime a new post is made, the section it is in goes from being green to being highlighted in bright pink! But of course you already know that. Besides you already got what you wanted, in spite of having your thread moved into the "It's all about you" section you went ahead and reposted it here in the "guitarist" section anyway. So now you have two active threads regarding your website. So relax already.

If I started two seperate threads in two different sections about my website I can assure you that one of them would either be locked or deleted.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

LoQ wrote:
MissMisstreater wrote:
ok, lock this post up

What's hidden about it? Everytime a new post is made, the section it is in goes from being green to being highlighted in bright pink! But of course you already know that. Besides you already got what you wanted, in spite of having your thread moved into the "It's all about you" section you went ahead and reposted it here in the "guitarist" section anyway. So now you have two active threads regarding your website. So relax already.

If I started two seperate threads in two different sections about my website I can assure you that one of them would either be locked or deleted.

It's all about you and Off-topic is restricted to members only. That means visitors won't be able to see it. I don't think this forum has enough unregistered users for it to be a valid argument, but like I said, main website in It's All About You, new posts in Guitarist forum.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm
Viking Kong

Pao wrote:
LoQ wrote:
MissMisstreater wrote:
ok, lock this post up

It's all about you and Off-topic is restricted to members only. That means visitors won't be able to see it. I don't think this forum has enough unregistered users for it to be a valid argument, but like I said, main website in It's All About You, new posts in Guitarist forum.

I stand corrected. I was unaware of this, thanks for the info Pao. :wink:

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]