View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 FS: LANEY VH100R and GS412PA 
is the Siren's Eye

Post FS: LANEY VH100R and GS412PA
This head and cab are both new condition. I am asking $1700 for the head, and $700 for the cab. I am losing some money on this, so if you wanted these new, than this is a much better deal than ordering from Laney. In the 30 minutes I spent playing on this head and cab, I really enjoyed it, though I cannot afford to keep them, so were put back in the boxes. It nailed the Opeth tone as well as Paul Gilbert's and Mattias Eklundh's. Price is negotiable, especially if you buy both the head and cab! I am located in Toronto, and will ship

References: my ebay account is "Devon8282" and my account on Jemsite "Devon8822" has some references as well... too bad craigslist doesn't use a reference system.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:23 am
Motorman

http://www.zzounds.com/item--LNYVH100R your asking 100 dollars more then a new one. ROFL, your definitely losing money on that deal bud.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 am
Profile YIM
is the Siren's Eye

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 pm
Motorman

I'm in Canada bud. I am losing money.

It doesnt matter if you have owned it for a month or three days. It is a used item and needs to be a lot lower. There is also no way you only played it for thirty minutes. Take a picture of your receipt showing how long ago you bought it.

And it doesnt matter if you are losing money or not. If its cheaper for a new one no one is going to buy it.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm
Motorman

I can get a new one for $1500 and I live in Denmark... Come on. Everything is supposed to be superexpensive here.

Fender HH Tele / RG7321 / Gunslinger -> Pitchblack -> BYOC Wah -> DOD FX25B -> Phase100 -> Xotic EP Booster -> Xotic BB Preamp -> Eventide TimeFactor -> Carvin X100B -> Dr.Z Air Brake -> Orange 2x12

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:03 pm
Viking Kong

You posted the listing here too for $100 more than what you're asking here.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-for-sale-trade-wanted/95511-fs-laney-vh100r-and-gs412pa-last-post.html

1700 here, and 1800 on the 7 stringer forums.

I believe you when you say that it is more expensive when you buy it in Canada, but if the condition is completely mint and you're looking to sell to the US, I think you should sell it for at most 1,500 or 1,400 (even then it's a bit steep, but you could pull it off).

If you're selling only in Canada, perhaps the price point is justified, but no one here would buy it for that much. Just a tip man. Unless someone is SUPER desperate, I don't see anyone buying at that price point.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:50 pm
is the Siren's Eye

Look at the date I put the thread up at the 7 string forum, and than look at the date i put this one up... I later to decided to make my asking price lower. I am not here to argue with you... these amps are super expensive in canada, and I am aiming to sell to someone in Canada. If your not interested in what I have to offer than go away.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:57 am
Dr. X

Dude, chill. These guys are just pointing out that buyers do not really care what you paid for it or if you are losing money. No one is going to buy a used piece of equipment that they can get new for a lower price. None of these guys are trying to make you mad. Thats just how it works. Best of luck, man.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 am
Motorman

Look at the date I put the thread up at the 7 string forum, and than look at the date i put this one up... I later to decided to make my asking price lower. I am not here to argue with you... these amps are super expensive in canada, and I am aiming to sell to someone in Canada. If your not interested in what I have to offer than go away.

GTFO of here with that shit man. Its a used item that you are asking above the normal selling price of. They cant be that much more expensive in canada. Can you show me a site where its more expensive in canada?

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:14 am
Viking Kong

That's what I was sayin, if you're going to sell in Canada, you should probably look somewhere else. Most of the guys here are from the US or other countries, and would think that your asking price is extremely high... Especially since you DID NOT specify you were looking for Canadian buyers in the first post.

I think we have another Canadian regular, but that's like only one. The Canadians in comparison to the rest of the board are few and you're better off trying to sell somewhere else. Just sayin.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:41 am
Dr. X

GTFO of here with that shit man. Its a used item that you are asking above the normal selling price of. They cant be that much more expensive in canada. Can you show me a site where its more expensive in canada?

What's the problem? Dude can ask what he wants. If it's too expensive it won't sell, will it?

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm
Motorman

I'm in Canada and I have a Blackstar HT-5 head and the half-stack (1x10) cab (Celestion speaker) for it. The Blackstar is a nice amp as well and also expensive to get a hold of in Canada, though obviously not nearly as much as the Laney. Would you be interested in making a trade + cash for the difference?

Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:58 pm
Motorman

GL selling that thing to anyone that isn't mildly retarded...I don't know if your aware but when you sell a used item its supposed to be cheaper then it costs new. This is how the used market works... you silly boy you.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]