View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:29 am



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Going Solo! 
Author Message
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Texas
Post Going Solo!
Here is something I recorded www.myspace.com/jsh35 its just a quick recording. Will redue it when I get better recording equipment and can play a litttle cleaner.

_________________
www.myspace.com/jsh35


Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm
Posts: 248
Post 
you completely got me with the intro... :lol:
nice work!! and great to see another rhoads player...
you're not a member in the JCF are you?


Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm
Posts: 6676
Location: Southern Ontario
Post 
I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.


Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am
Profile
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Texas
Post 
TIP wrote:
you completely got me with the intro... :lol:
nice work!! and great to see another rhoads player...
you're not a member in the JCF are you?


did have an endrosment with jackson at one time. my pic is in the 2001 and 2002 catalogs. I have been talking to Chris Canella about getting the endorsment back but I have no cd at the time to submitt. Thanks im glad you guys enjoyed it.

_________________
www.myspace.com/jsh35


Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 am
Posts: 640
Location: Wisconsin
Post 
Nice song, hoping to hear more of your playing in the future.


Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm
Posts: 248
Post 
jsh35 wrote:
did have an endrosment with jackson at one time. my pic is in the 2001 and 2002 catalogs. I have been talking to Chris Canella about getting the endorsment back but I have no cd at the time to submitt. Thanks im glad you guys enjoyed it.


ha, gotcha! :)

Image

Image

this is pretty cool...

is it a KE2 you're playing there?
how does it balance on the strap? I heard they tend to neckdive?

jackson never was too awesome when it comes to handling endorsers IMO. they missed a lot of chances there if you ask me...
but anyway, maybe your chances are better due to the FMIC takeover.
what was included in the endorsement-deal back then if I may ask?


Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Singapore, AMK
Post 
ok that intro is sick!


Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:30 pm
Profile
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Texas
Post 
TIP wrote:
jsh35 wrote:
did have an endrosment with jackson at one time. my pic is in the 2001 and 2002 catalogs. I have been talking to Chris Canella about getting the endorsment back but I have no cd at the time to submitt. Thanks im glad you guys enjoyed it.


ha, gotcha! :)

Image

Image

this is pretty cool...

is it a KE2 you're playing there?
how does it balance on the strap? I heard they tend to neckdive?

jackson never was too awesome when it comes to handling endorsers IMO. they missed a lot of chances there if you ask me...
but anyway, maybe your chances are better due to the FMIC takeover.
what was included in the endorsement-deal back then if I may ask?


Actually that KE2 was just for the photo for the catalog. I ended up with a RR1 usa. Yeah the only down fall with jackson is they are far too busy with bigger artist that you end up hounding the hell out of them before you ever get a reply. The next thing you know you are on the blacklist...lol! Now I play an ibanez.

The endorsment back then was 1/2 off from retail price.

_________________
www.myspace.com/jsh35


Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm
Posts: 5
Location: Texas
Post 
Gr3y wrote:
ok that intro is sick!


Thanks bro!

_________________
www.myspace.com/jsh35


Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.