View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:51 pm



Reply to topic  [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 36  Next
 Sean Pierce's All-Purpose Pedal Thread 
Author Message
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 am
Posts: 374
Location: Hamar, Norway
Post 
yea that would probobly work, but why not do a sensible layout in the first place =p HBE needs to hire a designer.

Its the same thing in software dev. If you dont have someone to tell the programmer what looks good, youll have a win32 like application in pink and yellow


Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 733
Post 
Like unnecessary duplications.. look ma, no subroutines!

_________________
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius ~ Peter Steele

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank [i]us[/i]! ~ Jason Mewes

"I didn't know Night Ranger had this many albums" ~ Veronica Mars


Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:47 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
Ebdim9th wrote:
Like unnecessary duplications.. look ma, no subroutines!


uh...what?

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 733
Post 
I was just thinking of applications and operating systems..... unnecessary wierdness.... sorry.....

_________________
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius ~ Peter Steele

In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey, the monkey will spank [i]us[/i]! ~ Jason Mewes

"I didn't know Night Ranger had this many albums" ~ Veronica Mars


Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:08 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:10 am
Posts: 642
Location: Brisbane
Post 
rsmseries wrote:
pg-owns09 wrote:
ooh i think i could do that but it'll be after i get some other decent gear

does anyone know if H.B.E would ship to australia or would i have to find a store online?


you can't buy directly from hbe but you can check their page for authorized dealers


yeah I just looked and the one place in Australia that sells HBE doesn't sell the frost bite :cry: but they do have some of the other products that I may be interested in.


Last edited by pg-owns09 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
pg-owns09 wrote:
rsmseries wrote:
pg-owns09 wrote:
ooh i think i could do that but it'll be after i get some other decent gear

does anyone know if H.B.E would ship to australia or would i have to find a store online?


you can't buy directly from hbe but you can check their page for authorized dealers


yeah i just looked and the one place in australia that sells hbe doesnt sell the frost bite :cry: but they do have some of the other products that i may be interested in


get them to order it

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:48 am
Posts: 374
Location: Hamar, Norway
Post 
pg-owns09 wrote:
rsmseries wrote:
pg-owns09 wrote:
ooh i think i could do that but it'll be after i get some other decent gear

does anyone know if H.B.E would ship to australia or would i have to find a store online?


you can't buy directly from hbe but you can check their page for authorized dealers


yeah i just looked and the one place in australia that sells hbe doesnt sell the frost bite :cry: but they do have some of the other products that i may be interested in


Probobly cause its pretty new. It is quite new right?


Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5559
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
Sean Pierce wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOMEBREW ELECTRONICS FROSTBITE FLANGER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nCzXvV ... annel_page


HOLY COW!

Better than the AF2, maybe? :o

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:26 am
Profile YIM
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
Sean Pierce wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOMEBREW ELECTRONICS FROSTBITE FLANGER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nCzXvV ... annel_page


HOLY COW!

Better than the AF2, maybe? :o


Maybe, but with the AF2 you get the ability to have classic and crazy tones without having to buy anything else.

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5559
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
Sean Pierce wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
Sean Pierce wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOMEBREW ELECTRONICS FROSTBITE FLANGER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nCzXvV ... annel_page


HOLY COW!

Better than the AF2, maybe? :o


Maybe, but with the AF2 you get the ability to have classic and crazy tones without having to buy anything else.


This one seems to have some real crazy set ups as well. Oh well, you know a lot more about pedals than I do! :P

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
Sean Pierce wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
Sean Pierce wrote:
HOLY SHIT!!!
HOMEBREW ELECTRONICS FROSTBITE FLANGER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nCzXvV ... annel_page


HOLY COW!

Better than the AF2, maybe? :o


Maybe, but with the AF2 you get the ability to have classic and crazy tones without having to buy anything else.


This one seems to have some real crazy set ups as well. Oh well, you know a lot more about pedals than I do! :P


I mean that with the AF2, you can get the crazy flange right out of the box, no extra.
If you got the Frost Bite, you could still get the crazy flange but if you wanted to switch between the normal flange and the crazy flange you would still need to buy something so be able t seemlessly switch between the two sounds...like the Tone in Progress 3rd Hand expression pedal.

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:40 pm
Posts: 563
Location: Southampton U.K.
Post 
Got a video up on Youtube of me playing around with the Vox Big Bad Wah Pedal.

Really sucky playing, but it always happens; as soon as the camera is recording all your best licks go to shit and you cant think of anythin gto play!

I HAD to throw in Voodoo Chilie, but I really didnt want to do any Satch stuff as its his pedal, but in the end I did anyway!

Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXvBV6bDqlI


Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 am
Profile
Queen Dork of the board
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Posts: 3545
Location: Ethereal Being, USA
Post 
Can anyone tell me which pedals were used by Paul on the 2005 Spaceship One tour in Singapore? It's not in the Equipment thread and it's the lower threshold for dates for current stuff (i.e. 2005). I am curious.

edited out the pic, it was too big and scrolled the page.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~


Last edited by flying-dino on Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:52 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 4646
Post 
Boss DS1 -> ADA Flanger -> MXR Phase 90 - >Boss DD-3 -> Boss GE7 -> Boss TU-2

_________________
Image
http://www.facebook.com/psychoticTR


Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 pm
Profile
Queen Dork of the board
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Posts: 3545
Location: Ethereal Being, USA
Post 
Thanks so much, Volkan! Looks great!
I got the photo in an e-mail and someone wanted to know exactly what those pedals were.

~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~


Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 1654
Location: London UK
Post 
Anyone seen this?

http://www.bem-music.com/list.pl?id=112221

Here is a sound clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuxmBwNNgI

Really tempted to get one seeing as the overdrive is the downfall of the VC50.

Think i might get one after i place my deposit down with Jaden :) i prefer the sound clips in comparison to the OCD.

I'm not a fan of pedals in general, a tuner, phaser and an overdrive is all I'd ever need. On that thought, time to put my wah-wah on ebay.

_________________
[img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6089/rib768.gif[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/19nrrr.gif[/img]

PGM301
Laney GH100L > Orange 2x12


Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:53 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
sharpant wrote:
Anyone seen this?

http://www.bem-music.com/list.pl?id=112221

Here is a sound clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnuxmBwNNgI

Really tempted to get one seeing as the overdrive is the downfall of the VC50.

Think i might get one after i place my deposit down with Jaden :) i prefer the sound clips in comparison to the OCD.

I'm not a fan of pedals in general, a tuner, phaser and an overdrive is all I'd ever need. On that thought, time to put my wah-wah on ebay.


I like the GT-OD. It's basically a better version of the Zakk Wylde Overdrive...which I don't like so much.

I still prefer my OCD over anything.

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:37 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 1654
Location: London UK
Post 
just ordered it lol and stuck my V847A on ebay. I'm not a fan of wah wah's.

I'll still have the £1000 in my account come 2.5 weeks so don't worry Jaden :)

_________________
[img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6089/rib768.gif[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/19nrrr.gif[/img]

PGM301
Laney GH100L > Orange 2x12


Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:53 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5559
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
Offtopic: Today I had a dream (or a nightmare) that this topic was locked! :cry:

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 pm
Profile YIM
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:16 am
Posts: 1274
Location: Oslo, London, Liverpool, Nashville, NYC, LA
Post 
Ok, So I bought a new pedal last week.(Ebay)

Skreddy Pink Flesh. It's now discontinued.


Anyone want to guess how much I paid?
It was a bargain compaired to what someone else has paid for it.

_________________
Fender, Tyler, Bob Bradshaw, AnalogMan, MXR, Carl Martin, Skrydstrup, Vox


Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 36  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.