View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track 
Author Message
is evil...Evil Joe

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:48 pm
Posts: 58
Post Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track
Ok in the Technical difficulties backing track that Paul included in the new list of backing tracks at 3:31 you can hear a whistle, which is right after the solo. it makes me think it was him whistling saying, "wow I did that good", or "glad thats over with".
haha. Has anyone ever noticed that whistle?


Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:42 am
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 11:10 am
Posts: 48
Location: Györ - Hungary
Post 
I think the "whistle" is noise caused by a hand sliding on the strings.


Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 880
Location: Madrid (España/Spain)
Post 
I noticed some voices on some track. It´s a different mix so it´s possible they didn´t leave out some things for the BT :)

_________________
I'm not crying. I don't have time to spend on that. I've got to keep on trying.
http://www.youtube.com/MazingerFer


Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 am
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 2:16 am
Posts: 203
Location: NYC
Post Re: Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track
guitarevan07 wrote:
Ok in the Technical difficulties backing track that Paul included in the new list of backing tracks at 3:31 you can hear a whistle, which is right after the solo. it makes me think it was him whistling saying, "wow I did that good", or "glad thats over with".
haha. Has anyone ever noticed that whistle?


Um, what new TD backing track?


Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:52 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 5489
Location: Torrance California
Post Re: Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track
frankenstone wrote:

Um, what new TD backing track?


Its probably the one that comes with the Silence followed by a deafening roar DVD.

_________________
Image


Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:30 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:46 pm
Posts: 101
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
Post Re: Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track
frankenstone wrote:
guitarevan07 wrote:
Ok in the Technical difficulties backing track that Paul included in the new list of backing tracks at 3:31 you can hear a whistle, which is right after the solo. it makes me think it was him whistling saying, "wow I did that good", or "glad thats over with".
haha. Has anyone ever noticed that whistle?


Um, what new TD backing track?


He means the backing track provided with the new SFBADR instructional DVD. For those who weren't aware or didn't read the other thread, basically because of the fuck up with the first batch of DVDs all the backing tracks and the tabs (approved by Paul) are available for download at the Mascot site.

Click me: http://www.mascotrecords.com/index.php?cid=15&nid=132

_________________
You are what you is


Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 11:48 pm
Posts: 326
Location: Uncasville,CT
Post 
You know, not that I'm complaining, but wouldn't it have been more prudent for Mascot to have a form requiring proof of purchase in order to download the .zip file? The tab and backing tracks were really the main reason I wanted to buy the DVD; I don't think I need to say any more. :oops:

_________________
"I am cool, I am the breeze"
-Paul Stanley

www.myspace.com/shred_lives1980


Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:31 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:47 pm
Posts: 154
Location: Lexington, KY, USA
Post 
shred_lives1980 wrote:
You know, not that I'm complaining, but wouldn't it have been more prudent for Mascot to have a form requiring proof of purchase in order to download the .zip file? The tab and backing tracks were really the main reason I wanted to buy the DVD; I don't think I need to say any more. :oops:


You know, either way, the pirates have them now.

_________________
IF IT'S TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD!

Image


Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:36 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 2311
Location: Austria?
Post Re: Something I noticed in the new PG TD backing track
guitarevan07 wrote:
it makes me think it was him whistling saying, "wow I did that good", or "glad thats over with".
haha. Has anyone ever noticed that whistle?


+1

I jammed out a solo to that backing track today and noticed that whistle too.
It must be a "glad thats over with" whistle

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/guitardouchebaggery <--my stupid channel


Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.