View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 FS: Laney VC50 tube combo amp and 2x12 extension cab 
Dr. X

Post FS: Laney VC50 tube combo amp and 2x12 extension cab
Not sure if this should go here or in the PGM forum. Anyway, I'm selling my Laney VC50. If you're a Paul fan, you know what this amp sounds like and what it can do. It's basically a 50-watt combo version of the VH100R. All-tube, 2 channels with footswitchable gain and built-in reverb. The footswtich is included.

This one is in great shape and recently serviced and biased with new tubes. I bought it used, and there is one small tear in the tolex from when it was shipped to me. I'm selling it because I recently took the Egnater amp building seminar and I LOVE the sound of the amp that I built. Unfortuntely, the VC50 doesn't get any attention anymore and the wife is getting fed up with all my gear lying around. :(

My price is $550. I would much prefer that the buyer pick this up in NYC because it weighs a ton. If there are no local buyers, I am prepared to ship it at buyer's expense. Given the weight, I'm fairly sure shipping this beast would be somewhere around $100 by UPS ground depending on where its going.

I also have the matching Laney 2x12 extension cab for $350, so this is essentially a 4x12 half stack if you buy both. Both the combo and the cab have the stock HH speakers.

I prefer cash or Paypal. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and have done several transactions on Jemsite, so references are not a problem if needed. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jason

Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]