View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Check This Out! 
King Of The Monsters

Post Check This Out!
Hi everybody!

I want you to hear, and comment, my song...it´s always good to hear some comments of people that KNOW about GOOD music (c´mon, if you´re in this board, you already kick ass! :lol: )---

Go on to

www.mp3.com/serranium

Thanks a lot

Just in case, I´m from Chile, and I´ve been playing for about 4 years now...when I heared Cacophony....after that, I just want to "shred"....sadly, I also have to study, so my practice time is short...

Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:13 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

dude, I like! very nice man. is the backing track a midi(I know crap about how this stuff is). But good job bro, I like it very much!

Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:25 am
King Of The Monsters

dude, I like! very nice man. is the backing track a midi(I know crap about how this stuff is). But good job bro, I like it very much!

Thanks...
The backing tracks (drums & bass) were made with Guitar Pro 3. A friend of mine did the keyboards and I recorded all the guitar parts.
The solos were all improvised. One thing that´s funny is that I did 2 takes for the main solo, and then I mixed them up...sort of a "stereo sound" kind of thing....

Thanks for the kind words dude.

Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:29 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Hey, nice song intro, it reminds me the atmosphere that The Legacy, of Testament creates, cool. The keyboards fits like a glove!
What kind of effects you used on your guitar? They are digital effects, like that zoom pedals, aren't they?

Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:47 am
Profile ICQ WWW
King Of The Monsters

Hey, nice song intro, it reminds me the atmosphere that The Legacy, of Testament creates, cool. The keyboards fits like a glove!
What kind of effects you used on your guitar? They are digital effects, like that zoom pedals, aren't they?

Actually, I plugged the guitar direct into an Ibanez chorus for the clean stuff and a Metal Zone for the dirt tone (I prefer my amp tone though, but it´s almost impossible to record that well in a house!)

Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Post nice bro
Nice song man, I like the guitar parts with the echo sounding tone. Sounds very good. keep going you're on your way to fame? :)

Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:27 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]