View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ibanez Vai Jem7vwh 
is the Siren's Eye

Post Ibanez Vai Jem7vwh
HI. I bought this Ibanez Jem two months a ago from St.Louis Guitar Exchange as a collectors item. I have never played this guitar. They bought it directly from the Ibanez company and called me the minute it came in. When It arrived to my house I changed the strings gave it a good look and placed it in the nice black hard ibanez case with the velvet insides. In the future i planned on getting a clear guitar case shelf unit to display my collectable instruments. Hockey season for the spring is comming and I need the money for Equipment. I paid $2,100 total including tax and the case. Its in mint condition no flaws and Its only a few months old, often in better condition that you could buy at a Guitar Center because they have been played my countless kids. I have an Ebay account under the user name [email protected] I have great feedback and have sold expensive items over long distances bfore, such as a Mesa Boogie amp head. I am asking for- $1,400- for it which is a great price considering ts brand new with the case and theres no tax. Shipping will be up to the buyer, no paypal though. You can email me questions or ask for pics at [email protected]

Thanks!!! :wink:

Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:06 am
Motorman

Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:06 pm
God Of The Sun

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Dr. X

The VWH is, without a doubt, an incredible instrument, but....collectable?

Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]