View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Bass and/or keys player OC/LA? 
God Of The Sun

Post Bass and/or keys player OC/LA?
Just giving one more offer out there before I start looking elsewhere.

Anyone in the OC/LA area play bass and want to rock? My new band is starting to come together now, and jamin.

Singer has experience on the road, opening for Iron Maiden and Dio in Europe, has a solo cd with some stuff we might use. Solid guy, good range, its exactly what I wanted.

Drums, well what can I say. The guy is great as well, hes in his late 20's, vocalist btw is probly early 30's, so age does not matter. Im 18, haha! Drummer has experience and majored in classical percusion I believe and Jazz, etc.

Im 18, aspiring musician, and finally getting to do what I love, play the songs I've been writing for a while now!

You can compare what Im writing to Whitesnake, Winger, Dokken, Vixen (80's stuff), and also Racer X, Yngwie and others.

We all love different styles as well, so dont be suprised if we bust into jazz or fushion or something like that. The drummer and I love Journey, so expect something like that to pop up.

If your a bass player, have experience, or even a keyboard player, come and jam with us. Im going to start looking other places and putting adds out in a little bit, so respond asap if interested.

Rock on,
Brent Shiohama

edit: I have some contacts who will help us along the way. This is a serious project, and we intend on playing soon in the LA area once we get everything recorded. Prepare to rock!

Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:55 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

I live on the east coast.

Ugh! :cry:

Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]