View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Going to LA in 2 days.. need help abuot sth! 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Going to LA in 2 days.. need help abuot sth!
Hi guys, i need some advice of people living in LA.

I have a problem.., I'm 20!.. some people say I look older..s ome say the opposite.

The thing is Billy Sheehan wil play next wednesday at the Aqualounge in Beverly Hills.

PLus, I'd like to go to the Rainbow.

And an uncle of mine that lives there, told me i should use a photocopy of the passport, as it would be dangerous to be in the streets with my passport ( in case of loosing it).

So what do you say?? should i do a fake photcopy of the passport? (in color)... do u think they will ask me for one at the entrance of these places?, Will i go to jail? lol

has anyone here ever done that before?

thanks!.

PS: I ask thsi cos in 2007 paul came to argentian and i was 17, and the show was +18, and everyone here recommended me to use a fake ID, which worked in this country (but rulesdoesn't exist in argentina)

http://www.fotolog.com/alanvsgodzilla

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Hmm... well I feel you. Except I'm freakin' 17. I guess you could try your passport? I can't really say though. I know Josh (Gatxman) got into a 21+ or 18+ (I think 21) show using his older bros ID, who apparently he is an exact replica of.

Some places though may say 21+ but in reality you just gotta pay like 5 bucks extra since you won't be buying booze and they'll make you were a wrist band or draw big X's on your hands.. always depends on the venue though. You should call them up?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]