View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Boston 80s Metal Band Seeks Bassist 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post Boston 80s Metal Band Seeks Bassist
Any bassists in the Boston area looking to rock out as hard as possible as often as possible while having the time of your life, have I got the band for you. The Unholy Mothers is an more modern day 80s metal style band, influenced by the likes of Van Halen, Bon Jovi, Extreme, and of course Racer X. We combine catchy melodies and guitar licks, with mindblowing shred here and there. Anything to get the crowd going crazy. Band includes two of the craziest guitarists you will ever hear with plenty of experience and know how under their belts, a drummer out of Berklee and a singer who has been in signed bands and cut professional studio albums. We have 3 originals fully complete and several more in the works. We will be covering Panama, You Really Got Me, You Give Love a Bad Name, Back in Black, amongst several others that will decided upon as time goes on. We need a bassist who is talented and knows his theory well enough to write suiting basslines that aid the song, as well as knows what to do for the benefit of the song as a whole rather than just playing "bass lead" the whole time. You can check out the beginning of the website at www.unholymothers.com. If interested, please email me at [email protected]. We have good hookups to local clubs including Bills Bar, the Middle East, TTs, The Compound, The Palladium, and we played Locobazooka a couple years ago and are still in good standing with Dan Hartwell who runs it. We also have connections to Atlantic Records, Dreamworks, and Paul Geary (drummer for Extreme, now artistic manager). Sounds like fun, don't it? Hit me an email, post me a reply! We'll rock like it's 1984, or thereabouts! All we needs is you!

Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]