View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Guitarist Wanted 
God Of The Sun

Post Guitarist Wanted
My singer wants us add a second (rhythm) guitarist to help fill out our sound. You don't have to be a shredder, we're not that type of band. We tried out some guy the other day. My god, his tone sucked, his playing was seriously lacking too. Supposedly, he has been playing for god knows how long, but he flat out sucked. So I am taking upon myself to find our second guitarist as I will be the one who has to work with him/her the most. I figured this would be a good place to start since I would automatically have some common musical ground.
In short, we are a cover band that is starting to work originals into our set. The singer, bass player & I do not want to spend the rest of our lives playing other people's music. If your're interested, check out our web site http://www.dogdazeonline.com. There's a playlist page so you can see what we're up to. Must be a fast learner, I'm not into free guitar lessons if you know what I mean. I don't have time to teach someone every song from our playlist. Let me know either here on the board or e-mail me. Later.

Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]