View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 new members 
God Of The Sun

Post new members
Hey all

a couple of people have contacted me via Facebook and said they have tried registering here but they dont ever get the approval back

anyone else had this problem?

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Promises to use Search button

Post Re: new members
I registered in 2008 and had to get my password reset when I tried logging in today, something about upgraded software. I hadn't logged in before today for at least a year or so

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I'm sorry....but I've been very busy with my real job. Apologies. I'm so busy, in fact I'm only home for 30 hours and fly back to work (California to Washington DC).

Regards,
Ken

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Hey Ken

yeah I had said to a couple of people that you had changed the sign up system to beat bots and spammers and that you were very busy and not here as much as you used to be

I'm sure they'll wait, i was just wondering if there was any other problems.

Ill let them know

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I approved a bunch yesterday. What makes it REALLY EASY....is have user names that make sense for the board.....otherwise, I have to look up the IP address...most of the scammers are RU, CH and Nigeria.

If I have a choice between quickly approving GILBERTROCKS vs. JAMES192......It's obvious. I'm going to approve GILBERTROCKS and I'll add JAMES192 to the pages of spam people.

If you know their user name...I can approve them.

I have literally several hundred users to look at one at a time...it's ridiculous that you need to do that.

Regards,
Ken

Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]