View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Interesting thread about Ray Gillen (Badlands) 
Godzilla

Post Interesting thread about Ray Gillen (Badlands)
I just came across an interesting thread about Ray Gillen's (Badlands singer) life and death:

http://www.voy.com/87813/228.html

Some of the posts are recent. I thought some of you might find it interesting (as did I).

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:15 am
Site Admin

If anyone knows if Ray did drugs...it would be Jeff.

Regards,
Ken

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

If anyone knows if Ray did drugs...it would be Jeff.
And I assume that means Jeff says he didn't?

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:27 am
Site Admin

No....no implication at all. It was just what it says...If anyone could answer that question...it would be Jeff. I don't know the answer.

I did remember Jeff saying Ray's uncle or some relative was a major heroin junkie.....

Regards,
Ken

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:29 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

If you believe that thread, Ray's mom actually posted to it. I haven't read the whole thread, but it's pretty interesting.

Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:36 am
Site Admin

Jeff talked about it one day....If I remember, I'm pretty sure that he didn't know exactly how he got it.

Of course, having a relative that's a junkie (sharing needles) doesn't help with speculation on how you got it.

Regards,
Ken

Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]