View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Paul Gilbert - Girls Who Can Read Your Mind EP 
Promises to use Search button

Post Paul Gilbert - Girls Who Can Read Your Mind EP
Hello everyone,

I'm new here & glad to see I'm in good company as Racer X is one of my fave bands & Paul, along w/ Mattias IA Eklundh are my 2 fave gtr players.

Anyway, I've been trying to track down this VERY hard to find EP that has a cover of PG doing Bennie & The Jets. I'm interested in picking up the original, but would settle for a CDr to get me by until I can find the real thing. I have PLENTY of guitar oriented music to trade (& am willing ot buy too). If you can help me out, please email me at:
[email protected]

Thanks in advance! I look forward to becoming more of a regular visitor / poster around here in the coming days when I can get away w/ it at work! ;-)

Joe P

Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
Motorman

Welcome aboard (no pun intended :lol: )

Nick helped a few of us out with this last time, see if he replies.

This is a great board to ask, several of the guys have really helped me out in the past. 8)

Mark

Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:18 am
Promises to use Search button

Actually not even 1 hour after posting here, I got an email from someone that had read my post & is going to forward me a CDr, which will be perfect until I can get hold of a real copy. I have pretty much everything else PG had done & didn't realize how rare this disc was until I lost on an Ebay auction about 6 weeks ago.

Oh well, I'll put that $$ toward buying the Battlegear soundtrack (& Guitar Wars CD/DVD when it finally gets released), which I had no idea about until I read it here.

Thanks for the response!
Joe

Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]