View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Best Song Yet Written 
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Post The Best Song Yet Written
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcN_7tf9ONY

-according to Paul

Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:07 am
Viking Kong

and I don't see anything to get angry about, what the heck is wrong here?... anyway... paul's tastes are fuckin' shit!... just kidding lol... I'm writing this but the song hasn't loaded yet I just watched the title and the little saucer flying around with no sound... I'll edit my post when I'll have heard it.

edit: I'll translate the song after homework... it's pretty silly. I like this song for the lyrics... the melody itself... definitely not for me.

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Last edited by Acid Wire on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:50 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Little bitch gatxman took an unexplained and uncalled for shot at me about how much I like Paul Gilbert... like if i'm any more obsessed than every other person on this board? Dumb shit didn't even check Paul's site. I don't know HOW the fuck he thought I was relating this to Paul... but he made a stupid ass post and then edited it to wtf...

Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:11 am
Profile WWW
Dr. X

:shock: Don't worry people, mistakes are made haha and hostilities are worthless on the racerx board :lol: The song is written in Japanese so it makes it hard to justify its writing quality but whatever paul says goes. Apart from picking technique haha.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Yeah I know man, I just got steamed because this is a funny ass video and his post was really rude and completely uncalled for... I posted this for the same reason i'm sure Paul posted it... it's funny as hell.

Whish I woulda quoted him... now I look like a crazy guy. :lol:

Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Ok... Now lets all go to the medicine cabinet and look for the little bottle that says "Happy Pills" and take THREE!!! :twisted:

Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:50 pm
Superhero

Check the other one - The Secret Life Of Hugh Grant. It's uncanny how much the dude from DC5 (Presumably Dave Clark) looks like him lol.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:22 pm
God Of The Sun

strange, gatxman post isn't indicated as edited.... how can you do that?

anyways, I can't wait for the translation of the song :)

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:23 pm
Viking Kong

strange, gatxman post isn't indicated as edited.... how can you do that?

You can as long as you edit it BEFORE someone posts after your post. Once someone posts after you then you will get that little fine print saying it was edited. But if you are the very last post in a thread you can edit and re-edit , and re-edit until your fingers fall off, and there will be no edit message at all. :wink:

BTW I have made three seperate edits to this post since I originally posted in order to correct spelling, etc. Yet as you can see, no fine print indicating it has been edited.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Viking Kong

Post Re: The Best Song Yet Written
Beckerxguitarist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcN_7tf9ONY

-according to Paul
That was CUTE!!! :lol:
Love it!

Edit: Pause it after 1:40, & check out the subliminal visuals! I saw a chick's bare ass right before the cactus! :shock:

Last edited by Rich on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 pm
God Of The Sun

ROFL :lol:. I agree, lots of cuteness in there.

Anyway, Paul has to cover this song. I wonder how that would turn out.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:22 am
Superhero

What the fuck!? Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck are you getting off like that?

Fuck you for editing your post, faggot. Nice job. I saw it and I know what you said.

Fucking read Paul's news page dipshit.

calm your bitch ass down you fucking prick. are you pauls bitch? we all love him but shit ...wow your so gay.

_edit_ shit im sorry for not checking pauls website every fucking minute of my life. my bad if i offended you cus i didint know what paul wrote.... but yeah w/e dude. my bad if i pissed you off.

Last edited by gatxman on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:24 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

calm your bitch ass down you fucking prick. are you pauls bitch? we all love him but shit ...wow your so gay.

_edit_ shit im sorry for not checking pauls website every fucking minute of my life. my bad if i offended you cus i didint know what paul wrote.... but yeah w/e dude.

Please please PLEASE support your argument that i'm Paul's bitch and i'm so gay.

Please. THEN you can start saying shit.

Edit: Does ANYONE else agree with what he's saying? Or even understand where he's coming from?

Are you talking about the fact that I try and buy everything PG related that I possibly can? You know the first PG/Racer X/Mr. Big cd I ever bought was Get Out of My Yard? That was barely 1 year ago. I had every RX cd and PG solo album on my computer and I used to call myself a devout fan. I feel bad for being like that so now that I have a job I try to give as much back to the artists I love. Including and ESPECIALLY Paul Gilbert!

Is there anything fucking gay about that? Faggot.

Last edited by EricF on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

gatxman wrote:

_edit_ shit im sorry for not checking pauls website every fucking minute of my life. my bad if i offended you cus i didint know what paul wrote.... but yeah w/e dude.

Please please PLEASE support your argument that i'm Paul's bitch and i'm so gay.

Please. THEN you can start saying shit.

you knwo what... your right im wrong. im sorry for all the bs i said okay ? lets just realy drop this cus im trying to be a nice guy here.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:29 am
Superhero

i apoligize for everything seriously. i feel like such a faggot when i start cussing because im not really that bad of a guy. i think i was having a shitty day that day with girl problems and shit but ..seriously my bad dude.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 am
Superhero

Are you talking about the fact that I try and buy everything PG related that I possibly can? You know the first PG/Racer X/Mr. Big cd I ever bought was Get Out of My Yard? That was barely 1 year ago. I had every RX cd and PG solo album on my computer and I used to call myself a devout fan. I feel bad for being like that so now that I have a job I try to give as much back to the artists I love. Including and ESPECIALLY Paul Gilbert!

Is there anything fucking gay about that? Faggot.

no i never meant any of that. i just spoke out of anger. Im human too and shit we make mistakes right. Idk man i was thinking about it, i couldve kept on cussing at you but that shit aint gon take us anywhere. Realy really im sorry dude for all that shit i said back there. hope you understand and once again, my bad.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:37 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Thank you. I don't know where you were coming from in your original post. Or what you thought the purpose of this thread was.. but I knew somewhere along the lines you mistook something and that's what led to your post. I could only apologize for cussing but like I said in my previous post, I was really pissed because I was posting this vid for the enjoyment pf those who don't check Paul's site often. So when I read the first post from you I just went all out. I was confused and I seriously didn't believe you at first. From you I was expecting to see ...lol at the end.

Whatever sorry for calling you a faggot and dipshit. Just think before you post.

ANYWAYS

waiting for the translation Acid! :D

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:40 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

Thank you. I don't know where you were coming from in your original post. Or what you thought the purpose of this thread was.. but I knew somewhere along the lines you mistook something and that's what led to your post. I could only apologize for cussing but like I said in my previous post, I was really pissed because I was posting this vid for the enjoyment pf those who don't check Paul's site often. So when I read the first post from you I just went all out. I was confused and I seriously didn't believe you at first. From you I was expecting to see ...lol at the end.

Whatever sorry for calling you a faggot and dipshit. Just think before you post.

ANYWAYS

waiting for the translation Acid! :D

fsho man, glad that you understand. I was in some serious shit before i posted that...i was just mixed with emotions. but yeah thanks for understanding dude and sorry for all that bullshit back there. peace out ima go get a pizza. :D

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:44 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

mmm pizza... tomorrow will be pizza and satch day.

The hugh grant thing haha

Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next