View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New Bruce Bouillet Album INTERVENTIONS July 2008 
God Of The Sun

I received Interventions and Unspoken yesterday. Interventions was autographed and there was a Bruce Bouillet guitarpick in there as well!

Ok, just in case someone on this board still hasn't got the new BB album then do yourself the favour and buy it!
You get the CD, put it into your stereo and get blown away by the absolutely amazing opener "Scattergun"
Bruce really has an unique guitar instrumental writing style, there is no cliche stuff going on, which is incredibly hard to do if you think about all the amazing guitarists out there. Somehow Bruce managed to bring a new flavour to the instrumental guitar genre.

If you want to order both of Bruces solo albums at the same time (like me, to save some shipping costs), then just send him an email (I think with the paypal links on his myspace you can only order each one seperately...)

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 pm
Dr. X

I just got mine and haven't given it a burn yet! Was really pleased with the signature guitar pick!

I'll review it when I'm done and possibly start work on a tab if there's a particular track I want to learn!

:twisted:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3