View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Oh new thingy!! 
Dr. X

well isnt this board about having fun, i mean atleast we arent posting stupid shit like just sayung the same stuff over and over agian

This particular board is for Racer X members side projects... Its one thing to bring fun to a board with silly back and forth banter but quite another to drop an obviously out of topic and worthless discussion on a board for the sake of adding to a little number under your name. First of all it wastes time for people looking for on topic discussion and second of all it wastes bandwidth for the site. Boards often times become ignored if people stop posting relevant discussion.

Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:50 pm
God Of The Sun

Dead Roman wrote:
well isnt this board about having fun, i mean atleast we arent posting stupid shit like just sayung the same stuff over and over agian

This particular board is for Racer X members side projects... Its one thing to bring fun to a board with silly back and forth banter but quite another to drop an obviously out of topic and worthless discussion on a board for the sake of adding to a little number under your name. First of all it wastes time for people looking for on topic discussion and second of all it wastes bandwidth for the site. Boards often times become ignored if people stop posting relevant discussion.

Well you conviced me! Stop the Spam

The fact that flamethrowers exist is enough to prove that somewhere, sometime, someone said to themselves "you know, I wanna set those people over there on fire, but im just not close enough to get the job done".

Sun Dec 08, 2002 8:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2