View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Bruce Bouillet's ORANGE IBANEZ ICEMAN FOR SALE 
Dr. X

JJGray wrote:

Sounds good? Let's make this happen guys! NAMM '06 party in SoCal!

John

Well, I may not have a Racer X guitar but I may be able to get some passes through connections I have at Universal Music and Roland... X :wink:

Xela,

No guitar? You'd still be welcome! You and I have crossed paths quite a few times. After all, you and I were at many of the same Racer X shows.

John

Tue May 24, 2005 11:04 pm
Viking Kong

Xelatunes wrote:
JJGray wrote:

Sounds good? Let's make this happen guys! NAMM '06 party in SoCal!

John

Well, I may not have a Racer X guitar but I may be able to get some passes through connections I have at Universal Music and Roland... X :wink:

Xela,

No guitar? You'd still be welcome! You and I have crossed paths quite a few times. After all, you and I were at many of the same Racer X shows.

John

CHEERS BRUDA!!!...X 8)

Fri May 27, 2005 7:28 pm
Godzilla

HOLY SHIT GODDMAN MOTHERFUCKIN' BITCH PUNCHIN' KITTEN'S IN FRONT OF A MAC TRUCK TOE LICKING ALAH IN A WHEELCHAIR COOKIE MONSTER! I have dreamed of owning that thing! (No lie!) I cannot believe some ASSHOLE would sell it! (Sigh) there goes another dream to check off the list...what next I DON'T end up titfucking Carmen Electra?! :evil:

Mason

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:55 am
Godzilla

Dating ourselves...sux.

Yeah.. but you are guaranteed to get some :evil:

Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:52 pm
Site Admin

HOLY SHIT GODDMAN MOTHERFUCKIN' BITCH PUNCHIN' KITTEN'S IN FRONT OF A MAC TRUCK TOE LICKING ALAH IN A WHEELCHAIR COOKIE MONSTER! I have dreamed of owning that thing! (No lie!) I cannot believe some ASSHOLE would sell it! (Sigh) there goes another dream to check off the list...what next I DON'T end up titfucking Carmen Electra?! :evil:

Mason

I wouldn't be upset at the dude for selling it. I just wouldn't do it. I had the pleasure of owning Paul's purple Telesavalas guitar for a while after Paul gave it to me, but alas, guitars deserve to be played, and it just ended up sitting in it's case.

I traded it to Eddie Kolesar, EKG here on the forum, because I knew it would have a great loving home and would get PLAYED! So I take pride in knowing I didn't sell it, and the guitar lies in a loving RACER X FAN home.

ROCK!

-Chad

Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:13 am
Godzilla

Well in that case I guess I can understand. I would definately want a Guitar like Bruce's Iceman or Paul's Telesavalas to be played. Thanks for putting it into perspective for me :D

Mason

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)

Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:50 pm
is the Siren's Eye

Post Pretty Darn Amazin'
LATE BREAKING NEWS...

After having to wait 25 business days...even with a Bank Check...the "Tangerine" as John Corabi called it, it is on the way from Canada!

I will keep you aware of any potential news on this late breaking story...we now return you to your regularlly scheduled broadcast :D

PS It better arrive before I have to leave Tuesday to London! It would crush me to know it is at homewhile I am working!

Thanks all for the kind words and support!

Playius Fastius

Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:28 am
is the Siren's Eye

I know this is SUPER old, but what happened? Did the guy from Utah get the guitar? Did he post pictues??? Did the super Racer X guitar-meeting in Anaheim happen? I found this thread researching the mini-humbucker, as I was thinking about putting one in a cheap RG I have.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6