View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 GTRMAN's opinion on GH. 
Godzilla

Post GTRMAN's opinion on GH.
Holy Friggin' CRAP!!

I put in the new CD last night and almost fainted!! So much Racer X goodness!!! My mind could hardly comprehend the sounds that were permeating my eardrums.. It's as if my brain was directly linked to my CD player. Or maybe it was the Robitussin(I'm somewhat ill)..

Seriously, though. This album is killer!! It was definitely worth waiting for. I just cannot believe the sound each of these guys got on the CD. My speakers have never had so much of a workout as they got last night(and this morning). Scott and John's are Should be be referred to as the THUNDER GODS from this day forth!! Wow!! I need to put this cd on in the car while I'm on a date. The whole Car vibrates when I play this one!!

Being a guitarist myself, I was totally blown away by Pauls riffs. Damn, man! Give us lay musicians a chance!!! You are TOO GOOD!!! LOL. Paul's tone is amazing and his playing is phenominal as always.

I agree that Jeff's voice is better than ever!! I wish I could find a singer who was 1/5 as good. Amazing feeling and range all rolled up in one!! You are the man, Jeff!!!

Now that I've dicussed the album from an instrumental point of view, all I can say about the songs is that every single one of them is GREAT!! Nothing else to be said. Just buy it!!!

Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]