View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:44 am



Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RACER X Photos 
Author Message
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Mesa, AZ
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Sir Robin wrote:
That's some goofy clothing.


You kidding me! :P I want clothing like that!


Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 pm
Profile
Superhero

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am
Posts: 1051
Location: Poland
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Jeff kindah looks like Bon Jovi in his early days.

_________________
Image
For my covers click here.


Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:48 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Far Beyond The Sun
Post Re: RACER X Photos
This is good stuff!!...8)

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post Re: RACER X Photos
LOL!!! $7.50 to see Racer X Live.......

8)


Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Mesa, AZ
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Best deal ever! 8)


Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5105
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Xelatunes wrote:
LOL!!! $7.50 to see Racer X Live.......

8)


Yeah but that's $7.50 in 1987 money. That's worth 65 billion dollars now ;)

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post Re: RACER X Photos
:shock: JEEEEEEEEZZZZUZ it's still hard to swallow that that was TWENTY FRIGGIN FOUR YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!


Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5105
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Xelatunes wrote:
:shock: JEEEEEEEEZZZZUZ it's still hard to swallow that that was TWENTY FRIGGIN FOUR YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!


That's right grandpa :twisted:

_________________
Image


Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Lamer wrote:
Xelatunes wrote:
:shock: JEEEEEEEEZZZZUZ it's still hard to swallow that that was TWENTY FRIGGIN FOUR YEARS AGO !!!!!!!!!!


That's right grandpa :twisted:



BUT at least I got to experience it all LIVE and in person BIZNATCH !!! (not on youtube or old bootlegs)

:twisted:


Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:54 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Mesa, AZ
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Xelatunes wrote:
BUT at least I got to experience it all LIVE and in person BIZNATCH !!! (not on youtube or old bootlegs)
:twisted:


Lucky... :cry: :cry: :cry:


Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:08 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 8:51 pm
Posts: 1360
Location: away from here
Post Re: RACER X Photos
i got Second Heat on vinyl when it came out kiddies!
:lol:

_________________
i am the thread killer.








old fan since 1986.
see ya


Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post Re: RACER X Photos
I was at the Country Club for both nights of the Extreme Volume shows, children. Respect your elders!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 5299
Location: France
Post Re: RACER X Photos
TheSurgeon wrote:
I was at the Country Club for both nights of the Extreme Volume shows, children. Respect your elders!


Wish I could create a machine to suck these memories out of your brain and make them mine!
Somebody reunite this fucking band and let them tour in France.

_________________
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/beefsteaknimommy/ARXBA%2008/acidwire-bq-1.jpg[/img]

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !


Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 pm
Profile
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post Re: RACER X Photos
By the way, my ticket for that show was $11 - and your ticket stub from the first night got you into the second night for free!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:10 am
Posts: 5299
Location: France
Post Re: RACER X Photos
TheSurgeon wrote:
By the way, my ticket for that show was $11 - and your ticket stub from the first night got you into the second night for free!


Fuck you.

:P

_________________
[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/beefsteaknimommy/ARXBA%2008/acidwire-bq-1.jpg[/img]

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !


Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Far Beyond The Sun
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Acid Wire wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:
By the way, my ticket for that show was $11 - and your ticket stub from the first night got you into the second night for free!


Fuck you.

:P


:lol:

I have a RACER X ticket stub from 1986!! :P

Image

And a RACER X Flyer!! :P

Image

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 am
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Mesa, AZ
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Lady Killer wrote:
I have a RACER X ticket stub from 1986!! :P

Image

And a RACER X Flyer!! :P

Image

DUDE!!! I almost bought that Flyer on ebay!!! :P
But I wasn't in time at the end for the Auction! :lol:


Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 am
Profile
Promises to use Search button

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 am
Posts: 1
Post Re: RACER X Photos
Hello everyone,
I was invited by board member Racer X to join this board. I am glad you guys like my pics of Racer X at the stone in SF back in 1987. I have been a huge fan of Racer X since the beginning. I saw them 2x at The Stone and once at the Omni in Oakland california.
Thanks
Rick


Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 am
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Posts: 833
Location: Far Beyond The Sun
Post Re: RACER X Photos
fretshredder wrote:
Hello everyone,
I was invited by board member Racer X to join this board. I am glad you guys like my pics of Racer X at the stone in SF back in 1987. I have been a huge fan of Racer X since the beginning. I saw them 2x at The Stone and once at the Omni in Oakland california.
Thanks
Rick


WELCOME! :D
I love your photos the best close ups of RACER X I ever saw! :twisted:
Especially of Bruce...8)
Enjoy the board!

_________________
Image


Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Posts: 362
Location: Mesa, AZ
Post Re: RACER X Photos
fretshredder wrote:
Hello everyone,
I was invited by board member Racer X to join this board. I am glad you guys like my pics of Racer X at the stone in SF back in 1987. I have been a huge fan of Racer X since the beginning. I saw them 2x at The Stone and once at the Omni in Oakland california.
Thanks
Rick


Glad you can join us Rick! Hope You love this board as much as we do!
Hope you can share more with us! :D


Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:52 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.