View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 King Of The Monsers Live!! 
God Of The Sun

Nitefly wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
Sorry dude, but I dont understand why you got so explosive at me.

My point is scott never screws up (or at least I never noticed anything) and he does it on this song. I dont understand much about drumming, but the part he screws seems to me very easy *for him* to play, and that surprised me when i heard that song.

Seriously, I didnt deserve half the stuff you wrote there.

Clearly a misunderstanding, but if you use a smiley that automatically gives the text the tones of sarcasm / aggressiveness / "you're an idiot" / "I'm a smug twat", then you are going to get that response.

Try to avoid using it in the future.

I guess the :roll: means to me: "well, something went wrong, but it`s still cool." I don't know what else it could mean.

Dude... you actually did sound like quite a Douche

Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:14 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Ok, I'm not gonna lie, he doesn't miss the drums or something like that, but the flow of the fill doesn't fit with the tempo of the intro. Not that it's wrong, but it could sound better, ya'll know what I'm sayin'? :)

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm
Viking Kong

Looks like we have a very interesting debate over the true significance of " :roll: "

I'll be the psychologist, and provide some psychologist insight:

" :roll: " clearly relates to the penis. Nothing screams testicles louder than these two round eyes, and the smirk on the little character's face is visibly the same facial expression any woman will do before performing fellatio. The use of the words "Scott screws" from Sir Robin, also indicates Sir Robin's real sexual tendencies, and the way he points out Scott's shortcomings with so much exhilaration also indicates a sado-masochist tendency.

Truth is: you can't trust anyone on this board from the southern american continent, they'll shove a dildo up your ass whenever you drop your guard, pay extra attention to hammer_away. The only exeption is Gustavo, because he is notorious for his love for women's chest hams.

Thank you for your attention.

My apologies to everyone on the south american continent, I was just kidding.

I spur stoic ass juice fossile !

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:58 pm
Viking Kong

Looks like we have a very interesting debate over the true significance of " :roll: "

I'll be the psychologist, and provide some psychologist insight:

" :roll: " clearly relates to the penis. Nothing screams testicles louder than these two round eyes, and the smirk on the little character's face is visibly the same facial expression any woman will do before performing fellatio. The use of the words "Scott screws" from Sir Robin, also indicates Sir Robin's real sexual tendencies, and the way he points out Scott's shortcomings with so much exhilaration also indicates a sado-masochist tendency.

Truth is: you can't trust anyone on this board from the southern american continent, they'll shove a dildo up your ass whenever you drop your guard, pay extra attention to hammer_away. The only exeption is Gustavo, because he is notorious for his love for women's chest hams.

Thank you for your attention.

My apologies to everyone on the south american continent, I was just kidding.

Thank you, I feel so free right now!

...and thank you, Samba. That's what I mean (I guess, I don't even know it anymore)

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong

I don't think I've ever heard that reference before but I love it and will begin using it IMMEDIATELY... Thanx Acid!!

:twisted:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm
God Of The Sun

I agree. This will now be worked into my everyday vernacular.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:55 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2