View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 pm



Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 King Of The Monsers Live!! 
Author Message
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 723
Location: Norway
Post King Of The Monsers Live!!
Don't know if you guys here are a big fan of KOTM, but it's probably my favorite song. And I found a live version. With good quality!
Anyone know which concert? Sorry if this is "old"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSzG7yjGmGA

Edit: Check his other stuff too. Lots of old racer x videos

_________________
Holy Moly


Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:06 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
This is from the Snowball of Doom 2 CD.

Yeah It's awesome....but Scott screws uo at the very begining, before the fast riff starts! :roll:

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:37 pm
Profile YIM
Tab Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:15 am
Posts: 4931
Location: Here
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
This is from the Snowball of Doom 2 CD.

Yeah It's awesome....but Scott screws uo at the very begining, before the fast riff starts! :roll:


Oh no, what a shame! I doubt you could even play the fast riff. What the fuck is this rolling eyes shit!

And all the other old vids are from the Roxy gig.


Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:53 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 723
Location: Norway
Post 
Sorry. Im a noob.

_________________
Holy Moly


Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Posts: 1673
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
Yeah It's awesome....but Scott screws uo at the very begining, before the fast riff starts! :roll:


:?

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:07 am
Posts: 7453
Post 
Sir robin's probably drunk :p


Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
MDuCran wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
This is from the Snowball of Doom 2 CD.

Yeah It's awesome....but Scott screws up at the very begining, before the fast riff starts! :roll:


Oh no, what a shame! I doubt you could even play the fast riff. What the fuck is this rolling eyes shit!

And all the other old vids are from the Roxy gig.


Sorry dude, but I dont understand why you got so explosive at me.

My point is scott never screws up (or at least I never noticed anything) and he does it on this song. I dont understand much about drumming, but the part he screws seems to me very easy *for him* to play, and that surprised me when i heard that song.

Seriously, I didnt deserve half the stuff you wrote there.

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:49 pm
Profile YIM
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:07 am
Posts: 7453
Post 
Scott also messed up on Street Lethal live at the whiskey. He laughed it off :D


Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Posts: 1673
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
Sorry dude, but I dont understand why you got so explosive at me.

My point is scott never screws up (or at least I never noticed anything) and he does it on this song. I dont understand much about drumming, but the part he screws seems to me very easy *for him* to play, and that surprised me when i heard that song.

Seriously, I didnt deserve half the stuff you wrote there.


Clearly a misunderstanding, but if you use a smiley that automatically gives the text the tones of sarcasm / aggressiveness / "you're an idiot" / "I'm a smug twat", then you are going to get that response.

Try to avoid using it in the future.

_________________
Image


Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 1015
Location: Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Post 
Nitefly wrote:

Clearly a misunderstanding, but if you use a smiley that automatically gives the text the tones of sarcasm / aggressiveness / "you're an idiot" / "I'm a smug twat", then you are going to get that response.

Try to avoid using it in the future.


:roll:













jk :P

_________________
PGM301 > ADA MP-1 > Laney LC30II


Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
Nitefly wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
Sorry dude, but I dont understand why you got so explosive at me.

My point is scott never screws up (or at least I never noticed anything) and he does it on this song. I dont understand much about drumming, but the part he screws seems to me very easy *for him* to play, and that surprised me when i heard that song.

Seriously, I didnt deserve half the stuff you wrote there.


Clearly a misunderstanding, but if you use a smiley that automatically gives the text the tones of sarcasm / aggressiveness / "you're an idiot" / "I'm a smug twat", then you are going to get that response.

Try to avoid using it in the future.


I guess the :roll: means to me: "well, something went wrong, but it`s still cool." I don't know what else it could mean.

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post 
It means smug twat. Doesn't happen often in third world countries. :roll:












:lol:

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:25 pm
Posts: 8625
Location: Maryland, U.S.
Post 
MDuCran wrote:
Sir Robin wrote:
This is from the Snowball of Doom 2 CD.

Yeah It's awesome....but Scott screws uo at the very begining, before the fast riff starts! :roll:


Oh no, what a shame! I doubt you could even play the fast riff. What the fuck is this rolling eyes shit!

And all the other old vids are from the Roxy gig.


Here's Sir Robin showing Scott how it's done. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BKcMHtYGrQ

_________________
- Ryan


Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:18 am
Posts: 394
Location: Portland, Oregon
Post 
Bad ass...


Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
So, have I become the "I'm better at drums than Scott Travis" guy, or are we just leaving that as a misunderstanding?

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 am
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
So, have I become the "I'm better at drums than Scott Travis" guy, or are we just leaving that as a misunderstanding?


Ahah oh man it's almost as if you don't have a sense of humour. Good one man. :)

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
I don`t know wheter people are being funny or not here anymore.

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 am
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:37 pm
Posts: 5165
Location: London
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
I don`t know wheter people are being funny or not here anymore.


Chill out, we're kidding. I definitely am, anyway.

_________________
Thanks MDucran


Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:19 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Sir Robin wrote:
I don`t know wheter people are being funny or not here anymore.


I always just figure everybody's a smartass like me & not let anything bother me.

_________________
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!!"
Dante from "Clerks".
www.joeytorres.net


Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 am
Profile WWW
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
Posts: 375
Location: Morgantown, WV
Post 
And, because noone answered your question correctly, yes.



:roll:


Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.