View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The most gayest Racer X "cover" ever 
Dr. X

and here's a nicely played sacrifice intro, two guitars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLjSoHXk4JY

Yeah baby :twisted:

Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:36 pm
Viking Kong

In fact I think homosexual people are as awesome as any other people in the world.

I think they`re gay :lol:

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:21 am
Profile YIM
Viking Kong

Post Re: The most gayest Racer X "cover" ever
Acid Wire wrote:
FER wrote:
Volkan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozdtGkycg

:roll:

geesh.. that's not even sacrifice, sounds like phallic tractor with gay keytar parts in it

1.- How can you judge a video that has so horrible sound? How do you say it sounds gay? :shock:
2.- Can anybody explain me what´s a gay sound? Should I use condoms in my ears to listen to that kind of songs? :roll:
3.- It would be interesting you put a link of you playing your "macho man" cover. :twisted:
4.- Can it be gay cause you don´t like it? I´m sure that´s what you meant and this is not anything related with any prejudice. :D
5.- No. I´m not gay :lol:

:)

Well I must say that post sent me red flags. Especially the last line: "Queer in denial" started to flash when I read it. And it still is! Don't try to hide it :twisted: :P

And yeah, I think people need to chill out on the whole homophobia issue. I call things gay a lot of times without feeling any hate towards homosexuals. When I call someone gay, what I truly mean is pussy. Cowardly, timid, and crybaby. And I'm convinced a lot of people are like me. Gay has lost its sexual meaning to me.

Def. I use "gay" the same as the word "stupid". Gay used to mean "happy". Meanings change with the times.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 am
Godzilla

The thread title makes me laugh, so straight to the point. I don't mind keyboards, I actually do like them in some cases, but I wouldn't want them in a band of my own. And I must agree about Paul playing Scarified with keyboards.. wtf.......................... :?

I must say that sometimes it sounds weird to me too, but in most cases we´re listening to bootlegs or youtube videos with a bad sound. In my opinion keyboards should be in the background in songs like those, but the sound mix or a poor sound quality can ruin everything.
First time I watched a Youtube video of Paul playing Scarified with keyboards I must confess it sounded so weird! But after listening to other bootlegs I noticed that the reason could be that in some recordings (most of them), cameras, cell phones and so on capture keyboard´s sound more than guitar´s sound for instance, so keyboard level is over guitar level, what I´m pretty sure isn´t Paul´s objective.

Just an opinion :)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2