View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 three racer x gigs i bought! 
Superhero

When you open them up you have to choose the directory where the full files are. uTorrent will check if they're complete and will start uploading them.

So... Delete and open again I guess :D

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

hahaha everything goes wrong where it should all be fine :lol:
so you go to the .torrent file and click on it, then click yes on the box and the file appears on the list with blue arrows pointing down. you right click on them and say start, or force start. they should turn green. :?

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:50 pm
Superhero

yeah well they don't.... I am going to take a break for a while, maybe I'll see you in a little while on here, and we'll try again.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

I tried it right now and it works for me, here's what I did:

1) So I started from making a new torrent which you've already done (I don't have any trackers so it won't really work).

2) I click "open torrent"

3) And select the torrent I just created

4) After that, I choose exactly the same file I used to create the torrent. It's in the same folder, same name, and everything.

5) It appers as seeding! (arrow should be green, it's red because there're no trackers in the file).

It's the only way I can really explain it :D If it doesn't work now, you must be selecting the wrong file (maybe uTorrent already created new dummy files which are empty? And these are the ones you're selecting?). If you select the complete files you used to create the torrent it just HAS TO start seeding =)

Another way is - when you create the torrent there's this little box "start seeding", you can check it and it will start seeding automatically when you create that torrent.

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

I tried it right now and it works for me, here's what I did:

[quote]

You know what.. fuck off. So I'm not proficient in using a program you use to steal other peoples intellectual property. You're deuch bag ways just ruined it for everyone. Obviously you know how NOT to get someone to share something they have with you.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

fuck you

He was trying to help.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm
Superhero

crakula wrote:
fuck you

He was trying to help.

First off, I didn't say "Fuck You" so I don't know where you're quote came from.
Second, maybe you're alright with getting insulted, but not me. Before his cheesy little How To (which I've already fucking done before - and didn't work) Read his cock smoker remarks again.

Quote:
Duh!

I tried it right now and it works for me

Great you're a pro at torrent.
I'll say it again, little boy - yo momma should have told you to play nice. That way people can all get along and share something that I can promise you, no one else could ever have. My friend shot the video, I have a copy and he has a copy.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:29 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

okay guys, let's not start a fight.. please..

you can upload up to 1024 megs to megaupload, and our biggest file is 1023 megs, right crackula? and the other one is 773 megs. so just create a free account on megaupload and upload it there.

What is the maximum file size I can upload?

If you'd like your file to be downloadable by everyone, make sure not to exceed the limit of 1024 MB. Larger files can only be downloaded by premium users.

cheers

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 am
Superhero

First off, I didn't say "Fuck You" so I don't know where you're quote came from.

You're right, I must have irrationally assumed you said it, when you actually said "fuck off" and gave him the finger :D

Besides, his name is _NowakP, which isn't even an understandable word, and if it's a name, it's gay \o/

I wouldn't take such throwaway comments so personally :)

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Superhero

Nitefly wrote:
crakula wrote:
fuck you

He was trying to help.

Second, maybe you're alright with getting insulted, but not me. Before his cheesy little How To (which I've already fucking done before - and didn't work) Read his cock smoker remarks again.

Quote:
Duh!

I'll say it again, little boy - yo momma should have told you to play nice. That way people can all get along and share something that I can promise you, no one else could ever have. My friend shot the video, I have a copy and he has a copy.

wow, what a douchebag.

"It's all good I know him personally lol. He's a smartass aussie shredder lol"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 pm
Superhero

Actually... Nah, whatever. I was trying to help. I do not think of myself as a master of torrent using. First of all, torrents are not designed to steal vids/games/music or whatever. They're designed to share things over p2p network. It's how ppl use torrents that made them reknown for being the best way to steal for example a movie that didn't even come out yet.

If you shoot a person with a gun, you don't say that the bullet killed him, since you're the person that pulled the trigger. The gun was just a tool in your hands. Same thing with torrents.

Quote:
Besides, his name is _NowakP, which isn't even an understandable word, and if it's a name, it's gay \o/

Maybe you're not aware of it, but not every word in every fuckin language in the world has any meaning in English. BTW, since you can clearly see near my post that I'm from Poland, that was the dumbest comment you ever created, even thought you're always trying to prove how smart you're with your posts by using proper grammar along with sophisticated words.

And yeah, Nowak is my last name, first name's Peter hence _NowakP.

I wouldn't have thought that trying to help would actually create so much drama on this kind of forum which is supposed to be free of 13y olds "fuck you/like I care" kids ;[

Shame.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Crakula wrote:
Nitefly wrote:
crakula wrote:
fuck you

He was trying to help.

Quote:
Duh!

wow, what a douchebag.

Agree. As far as i'm concerned, " (...) you can jack off to [your] hearts content over [your] killer [vids]...ALONE".

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Superhero

Quote:

Maybe you're not aware of it, but not every word in every fuckin language in the world has any meaning in English. BTW, since you can clearly see near my post that I'm from Poland, that was the dumbest comment you ever created, even thought you're always trying to prove how smart you're with your posts by using proper grammar along with sophisticated words.

And yeah, Nowak is my last name, first name's Peter hence _NowakP.

I was hoping to show that reasonable people do not make a big deal over utterly harmless banter. What I said was intentionally 'dumb' and silly. Look what I said underneath:

Quote:
I wouldn't take such throwaway comments so personally :)

Sadly, you overeacted in exactly in the same way as Crakula overeacted to you.

Quote:
I wouldn't have thought that trying to help would actually create so much drama on this kind of forum which is supposed to be free of 13y olds "fuck you/like I care" kids ;[

Shame.

I believe the bigger problem is that people on this forum are too sensitive. I'm sorry to say that you just prooved it...

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:14 pm
Superhero

Sadly, you overeacted in exactly in the same way as Crakula overeacted to you.

Actually that's not true since I was being really offended by him, and didn't do a thing to get it.

EOT.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero

Now when your uTorrent is open (and of course your pc is turned on :D) other people can download the thing.

Duh!

Such comments could be taken as being patronising if you are particuarly sensitive. They shouldn't have been taken that way... but they were.

If it isn't clear by now, I don't think you name is gay. It's just moderately homosexual ;)

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:34 pm
God Of The Sun

great! now no one is getting the vid. -_-

and I hear some of you saying "who cares about the clinic bitch", I do. I love those stuff and If I could, I'd pay for that dvd. that torrent thing went way too far and it was clearly not working for crackula. instead of wearing it out, we should've thought of an alternate method. I'm not blaming you Nowak, or defending crackula.

and nitefly, please try not to debate, sometimes you're taking stuff way too far from where it should've stopped.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:32 pm
God Of The Sun

I'd like to see it as much as anybody else, i haven tried to help Crackula out but since he's acting like that we somehow owe him for having those vids and have the obligation to help him out i couldn't care less for them.

At some point i even thought about offering my help through MSN since it'd be easier this way but, aside from not knowing much about it, i don't like being insulted when trying to HELP someone. Therefore, i couldn't care less.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Superhero

and nitefly, please try not to debate, sometimes you're taking stuff way too far from where it should've stopped.

Noted.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:20 pm
Viking Kong

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next