View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:19 pm



Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 three racer x gigs i bought! 
Author Message
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:06 am
Posts: 1269
Location: Omacron Percei 8
Post 
Simon wrote:
I'd like to see it as much as anybody else, i haven tried to help Crackula out but since he's acting like that we somehow owe him for having those vids and have the obligation to help him out i couldn't care less for them.

At some point i even thought about offering my help through MSN since it'd be easier this way but, aside from not knowing much about it, i don't like being insulted when trying to HELP someone. Therefore, i couldn't care less.


Semen, you have no idea what's going on, and are definitely one of the most ignorant people, I've ever had the misfortune of conversing with. I have asked for or expected NOTHING from anybody. I have only tried to freely share this with everyone here. In the process little ignorant fucks like you, Boner, and _NowakP have acted so petty and condesending, that I have lost the desire to try anymore.

I remember now why I stop hanging out here so often, there are far too many cocksuckers around here. :wink:

_________________
Shankman's Rubbing Compound - "When something needs rubbing, think Shankman!"
-We've been through so much this past year: Wars, droughts, impeachments! But we've never lost our sense of what's truly important: The great taste of Charleston Chew!


Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 2041
Location: Almada, Portugal
Post 
Myself and others were trying to HELP. Actually, i wasn't of much help, i only pointed out some things that weren't showing up.

Yes, they (or we or him or me, wtv) could've chosen the words more carefully but you could've handed the situation way better instead of freaking out and insult everyone who tried to help. And btw, if you really wanted to share that with everyone you would've asked somebody else to help you out, not saying that nobody's going to get those vids now.

But hey, what do i now, i'm ignorant, right?


Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 am
Profile
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
:!:

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Last edited by EricF on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
Come on man.. I don't know a damn thing about torrents.. if I did I would help you out and be cool a bout it. But don't let a couple people ruin it for everyone else. Especially not because of people who couldn't really care less about the torrents in the end. Please dude. :(

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
Crakula wrote:
I remember now why I stop hanging out here so often, there are far too many cocksuckers around here. :wink:


dude chill out! there are ALOT of good cool guys on here that really wants you to uppload this =) Think about us instead ^^

if you make a torrent then you need a tracker thats all i know ^^

Just uppload it on some site and someone else can make the tracker ?

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:51 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:16 am
Posts: 1274
Location: Oslo, London, Liverpool, Nashville, NYC, LA
Post 
Don't turn this forum into another Harmony Central please!

_________________
Fender, Tyler, Bob Bradshaw, AnalogMan, MXR, Carl Martin, Skrydstrup, Vox


Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun

Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:43 am
Posts: 2041
Location: Almada, Portugal
Post 
EricF wrote:
Come on man.. I don't know a damn thing about torrents.. if I did I would help you out and be cool a bout it. But don't let a couple people ruin it for everyone else. Especially not because of people who couldn't really care less about the torrents in the end. Please dude. :(


I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that but were you referring to me?

I won't say anything more about this matter, though. I wanted those vids as much as anyone here, believe me or not. But i still stand by what i said and i won't definitely change my opinion just to get those vids.

Since everyone wants it so bad, i won't make it worse for you.


Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Posts: 185
Location: Nueva york
Post 
hey guys im in the process if TRING to upload the gigs i bought. there was a problem with the sir studios one. the one i wanted most. the guy sent me another copy and i just got it but its not the sir gig its the omni :roll:
so i gotta get intouch wth this guy and get it and ill have it up once i do get it so no worries


Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:06 am
Posts: 1269
Location: Omacron Percei 8
Post 
I would just like to apologize to almost everyone here for the way I reacted. :oops:

I just do not take kindly to people trying to insult me when all I'm trying to do is share something. Volkan and I were having conversations in both this thread and in private Messeges, so much of our discussion was not seen by everyone else.

Or, people who have no idea what's going on with anything jumping in and attacking me. Did you not read everything or are you buddies with each other?
Though, I would imagine there are several guys here that regardless of the situation, if I see someone I think is "dissing" them, I would be very defensive.

So, I've taken to heart what many of you have said and regardless of the few rectal irritants, I'm posting the two links for EVERYONE who wants them, in the SIDE PROJECTS thread..... even if a few cocksuckers do find it. :wink:

_________________
Shankman's Rubbing Compound - "When something needs rubbing, think Shankman!"
-We've been through so much this past year: Wars, droughts, impeachments! But we've never lost our sense of what's truly important: The great taste of Charleston Chew!


Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
Crakula wrote:
I would just like to apologize to almost everyone here for the way I reacted. :oops:

I just do not take kindly to people trying to insult me when all I'm trying to do is share something. Volkan and I were having conversations in both this thread and in private Messeges, so much of our discussion was not seen by everyone else.

Or, people who have no idea what's going on with anything jumping in and attacking me. Did you not read everything or are you buddies with each other?
Though, I would imagine there are several guys here that regardless of the situation, if I see someone I think is "dissing" them, I would be very defensive.

So, I've taken to heart what many of you have said and regardless of the few rectal irritants, I'm posting the two links for EVERYONE who wants them, in the SIDE PROJECTS thread..... even if a few cocksuckers do find it. :wink:


You da man Crakulaka. 8)

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 3793
Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Post 
firerocker wrote:
Crakula wrote:
I would just like to apologize to almost everyone here for the way I reacted. :oops:

I just do not take kindly to people trying to insult me when all I'm trying to do is share something. Volkan and I were having conversations in both this thread and in private Messeges, so much of our discussion was not seen by everyone else.

Or, people who have no idea what's going on with anything jumping in and attacking me. Did you not read everything or are you buddies with each other?
Though, I would imagine there are several guys here that regardless of the situation, if I see someone I think is "dissing" them, I would be very defensive.

So, I've taken to heart what many of you have said and regardless of the few rectal irritants, I'm posting the two links for EVERYONE who wants them, in the SIDE PROJECTS thread..... even if a few cocksuckers do find it. :wink:


You da man Crakulaka. 8)


+1 Thank you

_________________
Image
Image


Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 4646
Post 
ReXiX wrote:
firerocker wrote:
Crakula wrote:
I would just like to apologize to almost everyone here for the way I reacted. :oops:

I just do not take kindly to people trying to insult me when all I'm trying to do is share something. Volkan and I were having conversations in both this thread and in private Messeges, so much of our discussion was not seen by everyone else.

Or, people who have no idea what's going on with anything jumping in and attacking me. Did you not read everything or are you buddies with each other?
Though, I would imagine there are several guys here that regardless of the situation, if I see someone I think is "dissing" them, I would be very defensive.

So, I've taken to heart what many of you have said and regardless of the few rectal irritants, I'm posting the two links for EVERYONE who wants them, in the SIDE PROJECTS thread..... even if a few cocksuckers do find it. :wink:


You da man Crakulaka. 8)


+1 Thank you

yeah, thank you so much... my fav part is when he says BMW 358 or something :lol: that cracked me up

_________________
Image
http://www.facebook.com/psychoticTR


Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:33 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.