View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 RACER X REUNION announced !!! [April Fools!] 
Viking Kong

Post RACER X REUNION announced !!! [April Fools!]
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Made you look!!! :twisted:

APRIL FOOL'S MO FO'S !!! :twisted: :twisted:

Aw c'mon now... you knew it was comin' today... :twisted:

LMAO!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Superhero

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:53 pm
Tab Master

I knew there was something fishy about this when I read it. :lol:

But for me, Paul and Bruce is what it's all about for me. I'm not too bothered what drummer/bassist/vocalist they play with.

Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:21 pm
God Of The Sun

You bitch!

I soooo believed it!!!!!!

Damn! Good one man! :wink:

Paul

Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:21 pm
Superhero

i knew it was an april fools, cus i thought about making at thread like this myself.

"It's all good I know him personally lol. He's a smartass aussie shredder lol"

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:25 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:25 am
Profile WWW
King Of The Monsters

Image Image

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

FUCKIN' A*HOLE I READ THIS ITS APRIL 2ND!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!

nice one though you really got it stuck up my ass... :cry:

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:19 am
Motorman

NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

My heart skipped 10 beats.

Contrary to MDuCran, I love John and Scott, although Jeff can go home :P

He's awsome, don't get me wrong, but if RX were all instrumental I would literally be living under a rock with a CD player and a guitar

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:08 am
God Of The Sun

MDuCran wrote:
But for me, Paul and Bruce is what it's all about for me. I'm not too bothered what drummer/bassist/vocalist they play with.

Not for me, Jeff can't be replaced!

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:20 am
God Of The Sun

For it to be Racer X, the other members HAVE to be there!!!!!!! :D

It wouldn't be the same without any of the members.

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:22 am
Viking Kong

Racer X IS THE INCARNATION OF THE PERFECT BAND

if anyone leaves it's ruined :evil:

My favorite drummers are Scott and Mike Portnoy, but Mike can't replace Scott in RX... Scott is too damn important, he just ROCKS, no one can replace him

I didn't like Jeff's voice on the early albums, but it gets better and better the more I hear it, it's like a wine, you are 12 yrs old you don't like the taste and then you grow to love it, some even love it straight away. And I couldn't stand anyone else sing, be it David Lee Roth I love, Bruce Dickinson, or Dio

John isn't my favorite bassist... okay, but he rules, R X wouldn't be the same without him, I love his parts on Scarified or Scit Scat Wah on Extreme volume.

If Paul and Bruce make out their own band and say "R X is over we don't need the rest of the band" I'll walk to the sea side of my island, and throw my right shoe so hard towards the north west it's gonna land up their butts and have their brains do a backflip. :twisted:

nah honestly I'm not being angry and unfriendly, but what the hell are some of you dudes thinkin'... RX without Jeff, it's like dinner without cheese for french people, it's like a great cake without the sweet cherry on top, it's like a hot lady with small tits, it's just ruined!

and Scott and John gone... I couldn't imagine it! AAAAARRRGH just the thought gives me nightmares :cry:

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:47 am
Motorman

Jeffs voice is yet to grow on me so lets leave it there.

We all seem to agree that Scott is phenominal, why then do I not hear crazy raves about John?

For me John is probably one of the greatest bass players ever and I am surprised I don't see bass tabs all over this site. I mean, not only can he shred so damn fast with two fingers, but he now plays in the slow melodic tones of the mars volta!!! Now thats versatility. Hello, have you heard the solo on Y.R.O.?!?!?!?!

I'm not bagging anyone, but please tell me why he is'nt worshipped on this site as it puzzels me.

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:02 am
Superhero

you f**cks

Racer X IS THE INCARNATION OF THE PERFECT BAND

if anyone leaves it's ruined :evil:

My favorite drummers are Scott and Mike Portnoy, but Mike can't replace Scott in RX... Scott is too damn important, he just ROCKS, no one can replace him

I didn't like Jeff's voice on the early albums, but it gets better and better the more I hear it, it's like a wine, you are 12 yrs old you don't like the taste and then you grow to love it, some even love it straight away. And I couldn't stand anyone else sing, be it David Lee Roth I love, Bruce Dickinson, or Dio

John isn't my favorite bassist... okay, but he rules, R X wouldn't be the same without him, I love his parts on Scarified or Scit Scat Wah on Extreme volume.

If Paul and Bruce make out their own band and say "R X is over we don't need the rest of the band" I'll walk to the sea side of my island, and throw my right shoe so hard towards the north west it's gonna land up their butts and have their brains do a backflip. :twisted:

nah honestly I'm not being angry and unfriendly, but what the hell are some of you dudes thinkin'... RX without Jeff, it's like dinner without cheese for french people, it's like a great cake without the sweet cherry on top, it's like a hot lady with small tits, it's just ruined!

and Scott and John gone... I couldn't imagine it! AAAAARRRGH just the thought gives me nightmares :cry:

lol i totally agree - i can't belive what some people are saying here - for RX to be RX it has to be PAUL, JEFF, JOHN, BRUCE AND SCOTT - as far as i'm concerned, a FULL Racer X reunion is the holy grail - it's what people on here SHOULD be waiting for.

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:04 am
Viking Kong

Exactly!

Jeffs voice is yet to grow on me so lets leave it there.

We all seem to agree that Scott is phenominal, why then do I not hear crazy raves about John?

For me John is probably one of the greatest bass players ever and I am surprised I don't see bass tabs all over this site. I mean, not only can he shred so damn fast with two fingers, but he now plays in the slow melodic tones of the mars volta!!! Now thats versatility. Hello, have you heard the solo on Y.R.O.?!?!?!?!

I'm not bagging anyone, but please tell me why he is'nt worshipped on this site as it puzzels me.

yeah they've all gone wacko on this board...

buncha fruit loops :wink:

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:06 am
Superhero

Thanks Xela! :lol:

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 am
Motorman

I couldn't stand anyone else sing, be it David Lee Roth I love, Bruce Dickinson, or Dio

I don't know... Dio in Racer X does sound mighty good!

DIO X

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:54 am
Viking Kong

Quote:
I couldn't stand anyone else sing, be it David Lee Roth I love, Bruce Dickinson, or Dio

I don't know... Dio in Racer X does sound mighty good!

DIO X

NO! Dio's great, but R X has Jeff, and it's much better that way! :evil: :P

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 am
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

What's wrong with you guys...? I love everything about Racer X and Jeff's vocals and melody lines are incredible. It isn't a Racer X reunion without Jeff... If it's all about instrumentals and guitars then there is already a "Racer X" touring with G3 and soon to tour Europe.

I think Second Heat is the perfect cd in any way and in my opinion no song on Superheroes, Getting Heavier, or Technical Difficulties can touch it, vocals or guitar.

If you don't like Jeff's voice you have alot of listening to do. I admit at first I was shy to Jeff's voice but Second Heat broke the ice for me. Moonage Daydream, Heart of a Lion, Living the Hard Way, and Hammer Away all have such great vocal melodys.

Racer X really is the perfect band (RX as in Paul, JEFF, Scott, John, AND BRUCE)

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:49 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
What's wrong with you guys...? I love everything about Racer X and Jeff's vocals and melody lines are incredible. It isn't a Racer X reunion without Jeff... If it's all about instrumentals and guitars then there is already a "Racer X" touring with G3 and soon to tour Europe.

I think Second Heat is the perfect cd in any way and in my opinion no song on Superheroes, Getting Heavier, or Technical Difficulties can touch it, vocals or guitar.

If you don't like Jeff's voice you have alot of listening to do. I admit at first I was shy to Jeff's voice but Second Heat broke the ice for me. Moonage Daydream, Heart of a Lion, Living the Hard Way, and Hammer Away all have such great vocal melodys.

Racer X really is the perfect band (RX as in Paul, JEFF, Scott, John, AND BRUCE)

Amen brotha!

try to do the scream in loud and clear if you can ;) I like Jeff´s voice! as i have listened to alot of judas and stuff i like this way of singing. I cant imagine any other way that it could be sang =)

Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next