View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm



Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Amoeba Records and Racer X 
Author Message
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:13 am
Posts: 3076
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Post Amoeba Records and Racer X
Hey people! I was wondering...can Anyone living in Hollywood, CA, go to the Amoeba Records store and check if RX's albums are sold??? My aunt lives there, and if they are sold, she'd go right away and buy them to me, so please help me!!!!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post 
I don't live in Hollywood but I shop there all the time and can tell you that yes they do carry all the RX catalogue (and PG solo) BUT it often sells out quickly what with GIT just around the corner RX and PG are very popular in Hollywood... SOMETIMES you can even find their stuff in the used CD sections... But one shopping tip for anyone going to Amoeba, you better have alot of time on your hands when you go to shop there because it does take a long time to dig through all the "crap" CD's they carry to find the good stuff... I usually average at least a couple of hours when I go there...

You have just been informed...

8)


Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Posts: 1207
Location: Wales UK
Post 
wow i wish i lived in Holywood, went to GIT and could visit HUGE cd stores :roll:

_________________
Image Image
Image


Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Amoeba Records and Racer X
hammer_away wrote:
Hey people! I was wondering...can Anyone living in Hollywood, CA, go to the Amoeba Records store and check if RX's albums are sold??? My aunt lives there, and if they are sold, she'd go right away and buy them to me, so please help me!!!!


I actually bought my copy(used I believe) of Racer X's "Street Lethal" on cd (and Paul's Get Out Of My Yard too) at Amoeba Records in Hollywood. So there you go! :wink:

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post Re: Amoeba Records and Racer X
LoQ wrote:
hammer_away wrote:
Hey people! I was wondering...can Anyone living in Hollywood, CA, go to the Amoeba Records store and check if RX's albums are sold??? My aunt lives there, and if they are sold, she'd go right away and buy them to me, so please help me!!!!


I actually bought my copy(used I believe) of Racer X's "Street Lethal" on cd (and Paul's Get Out Of My Yard too) at Amoeba Records in Hollywood. So there you go! :wink:


Hey LoQ... I been meanin' to ask ya...

WHAT's with the picture of Steven Adler and PG in your sig ?!?!?! :shock:







:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Amoeba Records and Racer X
Xelatunes wrote:
Hey LoQ... I been meanin' to ask ya...

WHAT's with the picture of Steven Adler and PG in your sig ?!?!?! :shock:


LOL!!! That's me! (But I have a feeling you already knew that. :P :twisted: )

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:00 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post Re: Amoeba Records and Racer X
LoQ wrote:
Xelatunes wrote:
Hey LoQ... I been meanin' to ask ya...

WHAT's with the picture of Steven Adler and PG in your sig ?!?!?! :shock:


LOL!!! That's me! (But I have a feeling you already knew that. :P :twisted: )



[evil laugh machine with LOTS of reverb: ON] BWAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:41 am
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:26 pm
Posts: 482
Location: UK
Post 
Image

_________________
-{ Stella By Infra-Red High Particle Neutron Beam }-


Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:38 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
That's gotta be 'meathead' on the right! :lol:

Image

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:33 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post 
yeah and Tom Selleck in the center, Peter Tork on the left and Bobby Brady on the bottom... :twisted:


Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:19 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Bobby Brady!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
GeorgeLynchTiger wrote:
wow i wish i lived in Holywood, went to GIT and could visit HUGE cd stores :roll:


well then i guess you're jealous of me then :twisted:

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 am
Posts: 3068
Location: A small town called Los Angeles...you may have heard of it.
Post 
Xelatunes wrote:
But one shopping tip for anyone going to Amoeba, you better have alot of time on your hands when you go to shop there because it does take a long time to dig through all the "crap" CD's they carry to find the good stuff... I usually average at least a couple of hours when I go there...

You have just been informed...

8)


i do the exact same thing EVERYTIME I go there. But I love going in there. For the reason that I could get lost in there. They have SOOOO much and not all places do. Thats why stores like them are staying open while TOWER is going out of business. That and downloading.

_________________
Image
Image
Hi...my name is Sean. I'm a pedal addict.


Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:05 am
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:09 am
Posts: 99
Post 
Rich wrote:
That's gotta be 'meathead' on the right! :lol:

Image
"You are a meathead! Dead from the neck up" -Archie Bunker(RIP)


Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.