View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An Old Picture Of Me And Paul 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
Awesome..those pictures rule!

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Rich wrote:
Is that one of the ol' B.C. Rich "gunslingers"?


Actually is was a B.C. Rich ST3. I think the ST3 predated the Gunslinger by a couple of years (but I'm not 100% sure about that). Man, I loved that guitar. I wish I never parted ways with it. :(


SambaBoy wrote:
:roflmao:

These pic's makes me wanna get a perm man... xD


LOL!!! Believe it or not, my hair wasn't permed. Those curls are natural. Of course I do everything in my power to straighten my hair. Which I guess is typical. The people with naturally curly hair want straight hair, and the people with naturally straight hair want curly hair. I guess we are just never satisfied. Just the nature of the beast I suppose. :wink:

_________________
Image


Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:55 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
LoQ wrote:
Rich wrote:
Is that one of the ol' B.C. Rich "gunslingers"?


Actually is was a B.C. Rich ST3. I think the ST3 predated the Gunslinger by a couple of years (but I'm not 100% sure about that). Man, I loved that guitar. I wish I never parted ways with it. :(
I almost got one of those a few years ago. I sometimes wish I'd followed through. You've got good taste in guitars. :D


LoQ wrote:
The people with naturally curly hair want straight hair, and the people with naturally straight hair want curly hair. I guess we are just never satisfied. Just the nature of the beast I suppose. :wink:
"The grass is always greener on the other side". :lol:

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
I assume this picture was taken with your 11 Mega Pixel Digital Camera.

Image

naah j/k awesome pics dude, I'd say that I'd love to live that era but I was actually like 7 or 8 years old, and I'd probably have listened to some other bands...


Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:20 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
ErikMoreno wrote:
I'd love to live that era but I was actually like 7 or 8 years old, and I'd probably have listened to some other bands...


Yeah...Mickey Mouse club.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
KenHower wrote:
ErikMoreno wrote:
I'd love to live that era but I was actually like 7 or 8 years old, and I'd probably have listened to some other bands...


Yeah...Mickey Mouse club.


And don't forget they were Spanish dubbed shows :?

"Vamos a cantar la cancion de tribilin amiguitos!!"


Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:53 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 6579
Location: Norwegian living in Liverpool, UK
Post 
Man.... 1 one year, I'm getting a perm like you!

_________________
Image

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.


Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:41 pm
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 7:53 pm
Posts: 182
Location: NY
Post 
LoQ wrote:
Rich wrote:
Is that one of the ol' B.C. Rich "gunslingers"?


Actually is was a B.C. Rich ST3. I think the ST3 predated the Gunslinger by a couple of years (but I'm not 100% sure about that). Man, I loved that guitar. I wish I never parted ways with it. :(


SambaBoy wrote:
:roflmao:

These pic's makes me wanna get a perm man... xD


LOL!!! Believe it or not, my hair wasn't permed. Those curls are natural. Of course I do everything in my power to straighten my hair. Which I guess is typical. The people with naturally curly hair want straight hair, and the people with naturally straight hair want curly hair. I guess we are just never satisfied. Just the nature of the beast I suppose. :wink:


I still have my ST-III from back then! Same color, only mine had a maple fingerboard.


Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 8:59 pm
Posts: 1928
Location: Northern Mexico
Post 
I dont know what it is about Maple fingerboards that drives me crazy (sighs) :oops:


Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:26 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Psychotronic wrote:
LoQ wrote:
Rich wrote:
Is that one of the ol' B.C. Rich "gunslingers"?


Actually is was a B.C. Rich ST3. I think the ST3 predated the Gunslinger by a couple of years (but I'm not 100% sure about that). Man, I loved that guitar. I wish I never parted ways with it. :(


SambaBoy wrote:
:roflmao:

These pic's makes me wanna get a perm man... xD


LOL!!! Believe it or not, my hair wasn't permed. Those curls are natural. Of course I do everything in my power to straighten my hair. Which I guess is typical. The people with naturally curly hair want straight hair, and the people with naturally straight hair want curly hair. I guess we are just never satisfied. Just the nature of the beast I suppose. :wink:


I still have my ST-III from back then! Same color, only mine had a maple fingerboard.


I've been thinking about cruising ebay for an ST-III. I've seen a few on there that went for a pretty reasonable price.

_________________
Image


Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:32 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:08 am
Posts: 1035
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Post 
LoQ, what bands were you in during the 80's?

Let me know so I can have a BAM (Bay Area Magazine) flashback.

Later!

_________________
Bono between songs: Every time I clap my hands a child in Africa dies.
Scottsman in the audience: Well fookin stop it then!


Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:15 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:42 am
Posts: 3045
Post 
Sick pictures! I cant believe I missed this thread for so long. Awesome hair and cool guitar!

_________________
Alt-F4


Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:45 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Jack Zeppelin wrote:
LoQ, what bands were you in during the 80's?

Let me know so I can have a BAM (Bay Area Magazine) flashback.

Later!


Out here in Los Angeles during the late 80's/early 90's I was in G.G. Gangster, The Dum Dums, and Rozzi Lane.

I have been in other bands since, but those are more recent. :wink:

Vic wrote:
Sick pictures! I cant believe I missed this thread for so long. Awesome hair and cool guitar!


Thanks!!!! It was a great time in my life. :D

_________________
Image


Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:46 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post 
LoQ wrote:
Jack Zeppelin wrote:
LoQ, what bands were you in during the 80's?

Let me know so I can have a BAM (Bay Area Magazine) flashback.

Later!


Out here in Los Angeles during the late 80's/early 90's I was in G.G. Gangster, The Dum Dums, and Rozzi Lane.

I have been in other bands since, but those are more recent. :wink:



:shock: Dude... I remeber doing a show w/Rozzi Lane I believe at Gazzari's (I just don't remember what band I was in at the time :oops: LOL!!!) Some of the bands I played in on the Strip were: Roxity, In Color, Actress, Stark Raving Madd, & Intruder to name just a few... :wink:


Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:41 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 6031
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Xelatunes wrote:
LoQ wrote:
Jack Zeppelin wrote:
LoQ, what bands were you in during the 80's?

Let me know so I can have a BAM (Bay Area Magazine) flashback.

Later!


Out here in Los Angeles during the late 80's/early 90's I was in G.G. Gangster, The Dum Dums, and Rozzi Lane.

I have been in other bands since, but those are more recent. :wink:



:shock: Dude... I remeber doing a show w/Rozzi Lane I believe at Gazzari's (I just don't remember what band I was in at the time :oops: LOL!!!) Some of the bands I played in on the Strip were: Roxity, In Color, Actress, Stark Raving Madd, & Intruder to name just a few... :wink:


Actress?!?! Wow small world. My singer in the Dum Dum was the old drummer for Actress!

_________________
Image


Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
You guys can swap hair spray now....

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:19 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
WARNING!!!!
Ken used to use hair spray, now look.

_________________
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!!"
Dante from "Clerks".
www.joeytorres.net


Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
Go49rs110 wrote:
now look.


it's edge and fusion power.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:34 am
Profile WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:08 am
Posts: 1035
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Post 
Cool stuff! Thanks for responding about your bands.

Does anyone remember VVSI or Rockway from the strip? I wasn't in them but some good friends of mine were in Rockway.

Remember Kerry Doll? They used to cover Ballroom Blitz and K.D. would spray the crowd with a fire extinguish. Dam I'm old! :wink:

Later!

_________________
Bono between songs: Every time I clap my hands a child in Africa dies.
Scottsman in the audience: Well fookin stop it then!


Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:00 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:40 am
Posts: 11619
Location: Across The Universe
Post 
I remember seeing the name Rockway (probably in Bam Magazine) but I dont remember if I ever saw them live... 8)


Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.