View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 am



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 She Wants Controll 
Author Message
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 16
Post She Wants Controll
Hey, If Someone has this song.. Could you upload this for youtube.. I would be very pleased if you could do that....

Racer X Rules!!!!!!!!!


Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:47 am
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:39 pm
Posts: 1571
Location: Scotland
Post 
Erm, do you mean a video of someone playing it??? Or are you after the tab???

If it's tab you want then go here www.ultimateguitar.com and search for it - you should find a guitar pro version.


Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:52 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 16
Post 
A video.....


Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:32 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 16
Post 
A video with racer x playing it live.... I tried to get a video on that song free.. But that link was closed so that why i want a video..


Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:33 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:19 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
Which instructional video has them playing it? Was it Bruce's, John's or Scott's. I have all three but I can't remember.

_________________
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!!"
Dante from "Clerks".
www.joeytorres.net


Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:05 pm
Posts: 16
Post 
Scott's.. Btw, is that video good, tell me what scott does in that video.


Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:42 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:19 am
Posts: 2298
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post 
It's pretty killer. What it comes down to is this, if you can play it with your hands you should be able to play it with your feet. Get a hold of it just to watch the master in action. He's so controlled it's scary.

_________________
"I'm not even supposed to be here today!!!"
Dante from "Clerks".
www.joeytorres.net


Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:19 am
Profile WWW
King Of The Monsters
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:53 am
Posts: 24189
Location: Santiago, Chile
Post 
Scott doesn´t needs control then, lol

_________________
Viva Chile Mierda!

Image Image


Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
that´s good, because the song name includes "SHE wants control"!

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:04 am
Profile YIM
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post 
She Wants Control, Live SIR Studio Showcase (new link of previously posted mp4 video)

http://rapidshare.de/files/29540742/She ... l.mp4.html

_________________
ImageImageImage


Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
TheSurgeon wrote:
She Wants Control, Live SIR Studio Showcase (new link of previously posted mp4 video)



That was the CBS showcase show....and that show (Paul's copy) we'll be selling on here with some extra stuff....it's about coordinating schedules and making it...so probably early next year.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:15 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post 
KenHower wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:
She Wants Control, Live SIR Studio Showcase (new link of previously posted mp4 video)



That was the CBS showcase show....and that show (Paul's copy) we'll be selling on here with some extra stuff....it's about coordinating schedules and making it...so probably early next year.


Cool. I take it Bruce's issues are no longer a concern?

Will that be the only show sold or just the first one?

_________________
ImageImageImage


Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:44 pm
Posts: 11819
Post 
I have no idea....but John came up with the idea...

I think we have 4...CBS, Omni, Shark Show and our Getting Heavier stuff from Vegas....oops..check that 5...we have Paul's handheld digital from the Japan tour in 2002. The screen captures are the photo page.

_________________
Ken Hower Wrote: My advice to everyone.....DO NOT purchase any of these photographs....Tim Findlay can jack off to his hearts content over his killer pictures...alone.

Regards,
Ken


Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post 
KenHower wrote:
I have no idea....but John came up with the idea...

I think we have 4...CBS, Omni, Shark Show and our Getting Heavier stuff from Vegas....oops..check that 5...we have Paul's handheld digital from the Japan tour in 2002. The screen captures are the photo page.


Man, I'd love to see the Japan tour video. :shock: :D 8)

_________________
ImageImageImage


Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:37 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 6579
Location: Norwegian living in Liverpool, UK
Post 
TheSurgeon wrote:
KenHower wrote:
I have no idea....but John came up with the idea...

I think we have 4...CBS, Omni, Shark Show and our Getting Heavier stuff from Vegas....oops..check that 5...we have Paul's handheld digital from the Japan tour in 2002. The screen captures are the photo page.


Man, I'd love to see the Japan tour video. :shock: :D 8)


+1! *Oh Keeeen* :lol:

_________________
Image

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.


Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:58 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:07 pm
Posts: 5555
Location: Bra-silk
Post 
SambaBoy wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:
KenHower wrote:
I have no idea....but John came up with the idea...

I think we have 4...CBS, Omni, Shark Show and our Getting Heavier stuff from Vegas....oops..check that 5...we have Paul's handheld digital from the Japan tour in 2002. The screen captures are the photo page.


Man, I'd love to see the Japan tour video. :shock: :D 8)


+1! *Oh Keeeen* :lol:


I guess it is some more work for my host family in the US! :D

_________________
Image
JeffMartin wrote:
Incredibly cool artwork.
You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.


Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:49 am
Profile YIM
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:25 pm
Posts: 8625
Location: Maryland, U.S.
Post 
Hedman wrote:
Scott's.. Btw, is that video good, tell me what scott does in that video.


I think She Wants Control is in all Racer X instructional videos. It was in John Alderete's instructional tape. Instrumental version, though.

_________________
- Ryan


Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.