View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 who is the caller in the evil joe call? 
Superhero

Post who is the caller in the evil joe call?
who is the blackman/guy imitating black man that called joe?

Thu May 25, 2006 1:38 am
Unt! I move topics!

Funny you should mention it, I was just reading one of Jeff's first posts on the old message board ...

Jeff Martin wrote:
The voice over parts in EVIL JOE came from a under ground tape of phone pranks by a guy called the original prankster.WE will have the phone prank in its intierty on the web site you will die when you hear this.We just took sampels off of it,Idid what you hear on the album on 2nd try and I think its the hardest we gaffawed in ages.

More info is available on the Racer X website (you do know there is a website, don't you?)

http://www.racerxband.com/eviljoe.htm

Thu May 25, 2006 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

hhaa, i almost forgot that there was an actual racer x website,i thoght there was just a forum.

so, who is the guy that made the original phone call? why was the phone call even made in the first place?

its such a funny call .....

Thu May 25, 2006 2:11 am
God Of The Sun

Heh, so the "black" guy is really a white friend of Paul's who does different voices. Nice. :lol:

Joe, I presume though, is a real guy who actually placed the call and wasn't acting for the recording. I'm curious if he was informed/found out about the song and if the band got any nasty messages on their answering machine after using the recording?

The #1 Queensryche Source

Thu May 25, 2006 3:05 am
Site Admin

hhaa, i almost forgot that there was an actual racer x website,i thoght there was just a forum.

No more posting for you in Racer X forum until you visit EVERY Page on the site! :roll:

philiphan wrote:
so, who is the guy that made the original phone call?

If you read the EVIL JOE page....it's right there.

Evil Joe. Everyone always wants to know, where did the Evil Joe phone voice come from?

The phone call originated from some friends of Paul's. This guy is a white guy, who has dozens of phony crank phone calls ranging from African American voices to old Jewish men. Evil Joe happened to be his African American voice.

philiphan wrote:
why was the phone call even made in the first place?

From the SAME paragraph.

This guy is a white guy, who has dozens of phony crank phone calls ranging from African American voices to old Jewish men. Evil Joe happened to be his African American voice.

philiphan wrote:
its such a funny call .....

It's great.

Regards,
Ken

Thu May 25, 2006 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Superhero

there is some pretty cool stuff !!

Thu May 25, 2006 5:18 am
Site Admin

im reading through the website now.
there is some pretty cool stuff !!

Thank you! Love you.

Regards,
Ken

Thu May 25, 2006 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Next thing you'll tell us is there's a news section and maybe even a search button...YEAH RIGHT !!!... :roll:

:twisted:

Thu May 25, 2006 5:31 am
Viking Kong

Website??? HA!!!

Next thing you'll tell us is there's a news section and maybe even a search button...YEAH RIGHT !!!... :roll:

:twisted:

Come on Alex... Stop kidding... A Search Button? :lol:

Really digging on Michael Hedges. And Shawn Lane. And Pat Metheny.

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:21 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Funny you should mention it, I was just reading one of Jeff's first posts on the old message board ...

Jeff Martin wrote:
The voice over parts in EVIL JOE came from a under ground tape of phone pranks by a guy called the original prankster.WE will have the phone prank in its intierty on the web site you will die when you hear this.We just took sampels off of it,Idid what you hear on the album on 2nd try and I think its the hardest we gaffawed in ages.

More info is available on the Racer X website (you do know there is a website, don't you?)

Racer X? Is that a band?

Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:35 am
Viking Kong

TheSurgeon wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote:

Racer X? Is that a band?

lol, Every time I ask someone in a CD store for Racer X Cd's I get that answer :lol:

Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 pm
Viking Kong

paoVSgodzilla wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote:

Racer X? Is that a band?

lol, Every time I ask someone in a CD store for Racer X Cd's I get that answer :lol:

they always would ask if it is either a RAP singer, or if it is "Razor X" (remember that, Stringskipper???) :lol:

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:55 pm
Profile YIM
Viking Kong

SambaBoy wrote:
paoVSgodzilla wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote:

Racer X? Is that a band?

they always would ask if it is either a RAP singer, or if it is "Razor X" (remember that, Stringskipper???) :lol:

Ye, every time I ask, they're like:

"Is That a band?"

"Ye!"

"Ok..."

*Types Razor X on their computer*

"It's RACER X!"

"ah.... sorry dude..."

:lol:

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:12 pm
Promises to use Search button

Post Re: who is the caller in the evil joe call?
philiphan wrote:
who is the blackman/guy imitating black man that called joe?

say what???

Maybe y'all havent been to my wesite... It don't seem like it. You can find my dumb ass at:

www.originalpranksta.com

You can find out everthing about yer ol buddy pranksta right there!
There is the whole original evil joe track (called Black Metal) as well as the rest of my entire first CD there for you to enjoy! Including MY dance remix tune (it's funny, but it sounds exactly like the one that was on this site!?!...hmmmmm.)
Also some great photos of me and the family to check out.
And if that weren't all, you can check out Original Pranksta's dirty grimy stinkin, get yer drunk-ass naked, funk band called MUDFOOT, also there for you to waste even more time with!!!!
And if you can stomach it, check out my Myspace profile for up to the minute stupidity!
Much love!
Pranksta

Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:01 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: who is the caller in the evil joe call?
TheOriginalPranksta wrote:
say what???

Maybe y'all havent been to my wesite... It don't seem like it. You can find my dumb ass at:

www.originalpranksta.com

God damn nigga....'bout mutha fucking TIME you got a REAL website. The paperbag look just wasn't happenin'

As for YOUR remix....I never asked who's it was.....I will fix the credit and add your site link to the page.....cause these fuckers need to be enlightened!!!!

Now...2 MORE things chief....

A) Did your mutha fucking DVD player EVER make it via DHL? LOL

B) Do I gets some restitution and shit for putting your site up....you know...Free FILM or SUMPTIN'.....hook a brutha up for the memory of Uncle Lucious.

Peace..out.

Regards,
Ken

Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:22 pm
Profile WWW

Post All right then...
Thanx for the props.
to answer your questions:
A- huh? is someone going to send me a dvd player??? I am not sure what you mean by this...
B- restitution? oh sure, but, I'm still waiting on the restitution from the band for using my call. Thats what I thought this mention was working off...haha

There is a new CD recorded and ready to go. Right now I am negotiating terms with a label for the re-release of the first album as well as the latest collection of annoyances.... more to come...

-OP

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: All right then...
A- huh? is someone going to send me a dvd player??? I am not sure what you mean by this...

LOL...Clearly, all that 2nd hand pot smoke from Uncle Lucious (RIP) has damaged your long-term memory.

Jeff called you and told you to prank me. So you called my home office and told me "Yeah...Ken Hower there? Cause we gotsa problem here....I done shipped my DVD player with DHL and it's all smashed to shit!". When I figured out it was you....I blamed Godzilla. :)

B- restitution? oh sure, but, I'm still waiting on the restitution from the band for using my call. Thats what I thought this mention was working off...haha

But I just wanted some film...or batteries or SUMPTIN'! LOL. Seriously, I'm fixing the page now and adding credit, where credit is deserved. Should be fixed in about 10 minutes.

There is a new CD recorded and ready to go. Right now I am negotiating terms with a label for the re-release of the first album as well as the latest collection of annoyances.... more to come... -OP

When you got it hooked up.....Let me know and I'll pimp it here. I've heard the CD you gave Jeff.... The Film store.....the Jewish singer with 50 years singing experience...among the others are just priceless. If anyone here on the site likes the Evil Joe call....they should definitely hook up and buy your CD.

Regards,
Ken

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

What I love is tha Prankster actually lives not too far from me. He references Mushroomhead in the phone call because they are from Cleveland as well. Nice to meet another Clevelander, Prankster!

Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:42 pm

Post In the mix
Yeah it must have definately been the second hand pot smoke. The first hand smoke don't do nuthin to me. Its when I got one in my other hand too that it sometimes gets a bit much. I remember that call now, ouch that hurt. thanks.

I'm not braggin that I'm from cleveland, I'm hopin for some sympathy! But its always cool to hear from another c-town brotha. (enjoying your month of nice weather?)

What I do is kind of a community service. I think people should be as annoyed with me as I am with them. Feel the love.

Hey Kids, heres a fun prank to try: Next time you are on your way out to see a show, stop off at the local store to buy yourself the cheapest spray bottle of ol nasty whore smellin perfume. Next, find the biggest meathead tuffguy douche-bag in the club that keeps insisting on strutting around bumping into everybody to be noticed. Then, simply spray him with that horrible perfume whenever possible. It is funny to see tuffguys try to act cool when they smell like a bitch.

Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:23 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next