View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 FRANKENSTEIN GUITAR PROJECT COMPLETED WITH PICTURES!!!!! 
is evil...Evil Joe

Ron,
You'll love the guitar! My son always loved the smell of it (Natural wood). Come to think of it I did too!

See Ya - Doug

Doug, ur son is a cutey and dat guitar is a beauty :D

Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:18 pm
Profile YIM
God Of The Sun

its a small thing but ive got a pair of black strap lock id give away.

I received the strap locks today. Thanks Vic... you rock!

Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:51 am
God Of The Sun

I received the EMG's today. Thank you very much xjusticex.

Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:10 am
God Of The Sun

Hopefully the jem's from Eddie and Doug will arrive on monday..
I am getting pretty ancy.

Now the lady a couple of doors down wants me to show her some basics on the guitar..... i told her about all the wonderful people on this forum and what i will be receiving shortly. She couldn't beleive it, so while i was doing some repair work and tweaking on her computer i got online and came to the forum. She was amazed.

Everyone here has been awesome. I can't wait to get this beast together.

Yes Doug, i do hate the US Postal service. They are slower then shit on a shingle in the middle of winter.

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:16 am
God Of The Sun

The UPS woman said you should get your stuff Monday......I hope you like it and play the %[email protected]# out of it :-)

Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:42 am
God Of The Sun

The UPS woman said you should get your stuff Monday......I hope you like it and play the %[email protected]# out of it :-)

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:53 am
God Of The Sun

I have a couple Dimarzios that are virtually brand new (put in a guitar 1 month before I signed over with Seymour Duncan...and taken out a week later when I got my box of Duncan stuff). It is a Pink Tone Zone Bridge Pickup and a Blue Dimarzio Neck (Can't remember the model) Pickup. I also have a handful of white Single coils that I ripped out of my Strats and Teles, you can have one for the Middle postion if you like. I might have some leftover parts for that body too (Can't remember?). Ed, let me know if something got lost here in Texas.
See Ya - Doug

I RECEIVED THE BOX FROM DOUG TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

Doug sent me the 2 Dimarzio's, 2 single coils, various strat parts, a Sabine tuner, some cool picks that he personally uses(pretty darn close to what i use Doug. love em), and Doug also sent his first cd as well (which by the way i am listening to right now) and a personal note. Very cool and awesome Doug. Thank you very, very much.
btw, the pink pick up is a Dimarzio Super Distortion, and the blue pick up is a Dimarzio Tone Zone.

Crap, i don't know which one to put in the bridge position now.

Any opinions anybody. Obviously, i want to put the hottest pickup in the bridge position. But, which is the hotter pickup? Tone Zone or Super Distortion.

I'm perplexed. :?

Again, thank you very, very much Doug.

btw, my son is playing air guitar while i am listening to your cd. 8)

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:01 pm
God Of The Sun

Awesome of you guys!

Congrats man!

Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:36 pm
God Of The Sun

I checked the UPS site using the tracking number. According to that it won't be here until the 16th. :evil:

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, i have been off the past 2 days, and i work on tuesday, so i will have to wait until i get home from work. Of course the day will dddrrraaaggggggggggg on and on and on and on. Pictures to follow.

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:47 pm
God Of The Sun

Tuesday??? Man, I think I pay enough to get these packages to their destinations quicker. Just a matter of time before another increase due to the rising fuel costs.

Work is good....it should take your mind off things and the next thing you know....you're headin home :-)

Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:53 pm
God Of The Sun

Hey Eddie. Any suggestions on my pick up enigma here?

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:02 pm
God Of The Sun

I haven't read through all the posts...what's the enigma?

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:14 pm
Viking Kong

I haven't read through all the posts...what's the enigma?

He got a Super Distortion and a Tone Zone from Doug. He wants to put the hottest one in the bridge.

He doesn't know which one to put in the bridge.

I think thats the enigma.

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:19 pm
God Of The Sun

Doug sent me a Tone Zone and a Super Distortion.
My enigma is: which one do i put in the bridge position?

btw.... did you send neck screws too. if not i found a place to get some ...cheap.

Thank you very much Eddie.

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:21 pm
God Of The Sun

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:22 pm
God Of The Sun

Hmmmm....I like TZ's a lot and although both are recommended for the bridge position, the TZ may be better suited for the neck position than the SD.

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:23 pm
God Of The Sun

That's kind of what i wasy leaning towards...... but i knew your infinite wisdom would help my decision making process easier.
Thanks Eddie.

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:26 pm
God Of The Sun

but i knew your infinite wisdom

Please....my head is big enough....it already popped out of the top of my hair! 8)

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:39 pm
God Of The Sun

naaa... it's just growing on the inside. :wink:

Ron

Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:43 pm
God Of The Sun

Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next