View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 am



Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 FRANKENSTEIN GUITAR PROJECT COMPLETED WITH PICTURES!!!!! 
Author Message
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 pm
Posts: 963
Post 
This is awesome!!!!

That is going to be the guitar that love built man :lol: :lol:

I would send some stuff, but I don't have anything. I did have an old squier strat scratchplate with some single coils in, but my Dad chucked them.

If I get any spare parts my way, they're going straight to you.


Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:51 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
You guys are awesome.

Trust me i will play the snot out of it.

There will be many, many pictures.
Also, it will become my avatar.

I received an email from Doug Stapp that he sent a big box of stuff out to me on monday. Crap, i wont be able to sleep the next few days.
I should be receiving a box from Eddie soon too.

Somebody pinch me..... except for Sean. :wink:

I will keep everyone on the up and up with this beast.


Ron.

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Last edited by firerocker on Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:54 am
Profile
Viking Kong

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 am
Posts: 6727
Post 
firerocker wrote:
You guys are awesome.

Trust me i will play the snot out of it.

There will be many, many pictures.
Also, it will become my avatar.

I received an email from Doug Stapp that he sent a big box of stuff out to me on monday. Crap, i wont be able to sleep the next few days.
I should be receiving a box from Eddie soon too.

Somebody pince me..... except for Sean. :wink:

I will keep everyone on the up and up with this beast.


Ron.


Pince? Seem to mess up when you think of sean eh?

haha just messing with you


Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:57 am
Profile
Golden God
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:01 pm
Posts: 25124
Location: South of Heaven....... North of Toledo.
Post 
Refried Bean wrote:
firerocker wrote:
You guys are awesome.

Trust me i will play the snot out of it.

There will be many, many pictures.
Also, it will become my avatar.

I received an email from Doug Stapp that he sent a big box of stuff out to me on monday. Crap, i wont be able to sleep the next few days.
I should be receiving a box from Eddie soon too.

Somebody pince me..... except for Sean. :wink:

I will keep everyone on the up and up with this beast.


Ron.


Pince? Seem to mess up when you think of sean eh?

haha just messing with you


EVERYBODY messes up when thinking of me......

_________________
http://www.TheSeanBakerOrchestra.com
http://www.myspace.com/theseanbakerorchestra
Image


Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:59 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
sorry....it's the long days at work and maybe to much crack :wink: :roll:

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:01 am
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
TheSurgeon wrote:
I've got a little Fender Harvard Reverb practice amp sitting around gathering dust. It's yours if you want it.

Recieved the amp today, plus some other goodies.
Thank you very much Mike. You made our day.

Ron


ps.......the kids love Operation. 8)

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Profile
Unt! I move topics!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 6:56 pm
Posts: 27847
Post 
firerocker wrote:
TheSurgeon wrote:
I've got a little Fender Harvard Reverb practice amp sitting around gathering dust. It's yours if you want it.

Recieved the amp today, plus some other goodies.
Thank you very much Mike. You made our day.

Ron


ps.......the kids love Operation. 8)


Happy to help out!

_________________
ImageImageImage


Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:09 am
Posts: 2835
Post 
I can't wait to see all this stuff in one place. Going to be like a tie-dyed guitar setup.

_________________
Hey, if I wanted to be ridiculed, I'd go home!

The #1 Queensryche Source
Image


Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:44 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
Metal Liberty wrote:
I can't wait to see all this stuff in one place. Going to be like a tie-dyed guitar setup.


I can't wait either.


Ron

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:25 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
Here is a pic of the guitar that Eddie is sending me.
Obviously this is when Doug Stapp owned it. I will be getting a different neck. BTW, Doug said that i could post this picture.
Image

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:20 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
*Drooling*

"O-o-ooh, you tease!"

*Drops & goes into seizure*

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:23 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
LOL :lol:

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:24 pm
Profile
Viking Kong

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 am
Posts: 6727
Post 
firerocker wrote:
Here is a pic of the guitar that Eddie is sending me.
Obviously this is when Doug Stapp owned it. I will be getting a different neck. BTW, Doug said that i could post this picture.
Image


that guitar is soo freaking sexy................


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:46 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:30 pm
Posts: 1034
Location: Texarkana, Ar.
Post 
Hey Ron I will try to send the Pickups and Knobs sometime this week or next week. I still hadn't forgot about ya!

_________________
Image


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:55 pm
Profile YIM
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
You can say that again.
I almost passed out when Doug sent me this picture.
Of course i almost passed out when Eddie said he was giving it to me too along with an LGM custom neck.
btw... did i mention that Eddie is the coolest dude in the world?

Ron

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:57 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
Musicmanstngry wrote:
Hey Ron I will try to send the Pickups and Knobs sometime this week or next week. I still hadn't forgot about ya!
sounds cool to me. thank you.

Ron

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:58 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
Everything should be here by friday!!!!!

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

i opened a photobucket account, so the pictures will be plentiful

Ron

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:17 am
Profile
Dr. X

Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:32 pm
Posts: 158
Location: Texas
Post 
Ron,
You'll love the guitar! My son always loved the smell of it (Natural wood). Come to think of it I did too!

See Ya - Doug

_________________
www.dougstapp.com


Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:55 am
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Posts: 4889
Location: Belleville, MI
Post 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



is it friday yet?

_________________
~Ron

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.


Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:48 am
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:18 pm
Posts: 76
Location: Bangalore-India
Post 
Ron u r so lucky man, n i am happy for u. :)

N This Forum ROCKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"War is not about who is right, its about who is left - Bertrand Russell"


Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.