View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:28 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
 A Clump of Condor Cells 
Author Message
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Posts: 763
Location: UK
Post 
Sandman wrote:
You're just a complete idiot!!!! Go to *ucking school! You're obviously indoctrinated and uneducated.

Now you're starting to sound like Bitchen, no personal insults, please. As I told Bitchen, it does not do your argument any good, nor does it make you popular among the board members.

_________________
"Rap isn't music, it's a semi-coherent negro!"


Last edited by Speed_DemonX on Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:48 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
GTRMAN wrote:
Can't you see that a Zygote or Embryo is PART of a woman's body?

No. Because I'm not ignorant of biology. One of you handicaps is lack of education.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Last edited by Sandman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:49 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
Like I said, (and you obviously didn't read), What woman do you know of that has a penis?

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:50 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
Murder-The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

You have not proven:

1. Malice.

2. Unlawfulness

3. That an embryo or zygote is human.

Okay, Mr. Nazi. By that definition, you could have escorted Jews into a gas chamber in Poland and argued it wasn't murder.


I'm not a nazi.. Afterall, my girlfriend is Jewish. :D

I don't see how one could rationally argue that Jews are not human. Quit throwing these sensationalist arguments out every time you feel cornered in an argument. You're discrediting yourself. I know you're capable of better than this!!

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:51 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Posts: 763
Location: UK
Post 
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
Murder-The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

You have not proven:

1. Malice.

2. Unlawfulness

3. That an embryo or zygote is human.

Okay, Mr. Nazi. By that definition, you could have escorted Jews into a gas chamber in Poland and argued it wasn't murder.

1) It was done in malice.

2) Jews are human, despite what you might want to believe. Just because they were Jews, doesn't mean they are not human, anyone can prove that a Jewish person is a human, it is only your opinion that a cell is a human. You've still ignoring the fact that a blastocyst is exactly the same as a cell from any other part of your body.

_________________
"Rap isn't music, it's a semi-coherent negro!"


Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:51 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
You have presented no facts to show that an embryo or zygote is a human.. No-one ever has.

I'll let Surgeon weigh in on that. But WTF do you think it is? You're just a complete idiot!!!! Go to *ucking school! You're obviously indoctrinated and uneducated.


LOL. I'd like to see you prove that.

Afterall, who's the one relying on sensationalism and name-calling?

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:53 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
GTRMAN wrote:
I don't see how one could rationally argue that Jews are not human.

You can't. And that's my point. You also can't for the unborn.

If you have a case to make that they aren't alive and human, then by all means make it. Tell us why the precense of human DNA isn't compelling. Tell us why humans, unlike any other animal in the animal kingdom, change their species some time after conception. Tell us why growth and metabolism can't be consider evidence of life. Tell us why a human organism in the womb is a part of the mother's body, even though it has it's own unique DNA, blood type, gender, metabolism, etc. Tell us all this. Make your case.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:56 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
GTRMAN wrote:
LOL. I'd like to see you prove that.

Afterall, who's the one relying on sensationalism and name-calling?


Fuck off.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Last edited by Sandman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:58 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
Speed_DemonX wrote:
You're still ignoring the fact that a blastocyst is exactly the same as a cell from any other part of your body.

No it's not. Any other cell in my body is not an entire organism. YOU were once at the stage of being a blastocyst. YOU!! No one can say that about a cell from someone's body (unless they're a clone, but even then, it wasn't like it was just a cell that developed into an adult). No one can say, I used to be a blood cell. But everyone can say, I used to be a blastocyst .

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Last edited by Sandman on Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
I don't see how one could rationally argue that Jews are not human.

You can't. And that's my point. You also can't for the unborn.

If you have a case to make that they aren't alive and human, then by all means make it. Tell us why the precense of human DNA isn't compelling. Tell us why humans, unlike any other animal in the animal kingdom, change their species some time after conception. Tell us why growth and metabolism can't be consider evidence of life. Tell us why a human organism in the womb is a part of the mother's body, even though it has it's own unique DNA, blood type, gender, metabolism, etc. Tell us all this. Make your case.


You're answering questions with questions. Prove that an embryo or zygote is human.

Afterall, it is still part of it's mother.

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:00 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
LOL. I'd like to see you prove that.

Afterall, who's the one relying on sensationalism and name-calling?


Fuck off.


Somebody need a hug?

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:01 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
Speed_DemonX wrote:
Sandman wrote:
GTRMAN wrote:
Murder-The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

You have not proven:

1. Malice.

2. Unlawfulness

3. That an embryo or zygote is human.

Okay, Mr. Nazi. By that definition, you could have escorted Jews into a gas chamber in Poland and argued it wasn't murder.

1) It was done in malice.

2) Jews are human, despite what you might want to believe. Just because they were Jews, doesn't mean they are not human, anyone can prove that a Jewish person is a human, it is only your opinion that a cell is a human. You've still ignoring the fact that a blastocyst is exactly the same as a cell from any other part of your body.


It wasn't malice. It was removing "the unwanted," just as with abortion. And they weren't human beings any more than young humans in the womb. Who are you trying to fool?


Now who's the Nazi?

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:01 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:55 pm
Posts: 963
Post 
I'm with Sandman on this. An unborn child at any stage of development is human life. Its living, and it contains specific human DNA. Its a human, nothing else.

Killing it would therefore be murder. I think the right of a person to live is greater than the rights of the mother. The only time her rights are more important is when the baby may kill her at birth. Then she's losing her right to live. But, this for the most part isn't the case, and the woman carrying the unborn human has no right to take away its right to live.

At whatever stage of development, the unborn is a human life. Therefore it should have all the same rights as a human.

Its amazing how easily this humans basic right to survival can be disregarded. What right does a woman have to kill a human because its incovinient for her to be pregnant? NONE.


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:04 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
GTRMAN wrote:
You're answering questions with questions.

This is how debate works.


GTRMAN wrote:
Prove that an embryo or zygote is human.

It has human DNA. If you don't accept that as a criteria for determining species, then I can't help you.

And it's not part of its mother any more than you're part of a car when you're riding in it.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Last edited by Sandman on Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:07 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:29 pm
Posts: 763
Location: UK
Post 
axe_man_oli wrote:
I'm with Sandman on this. An unborn child at any stage of development is human life. Its living, and it contains specific human DNA. Its a human, nothing else.

Everyone (Sandman) keeps saying this, but they are also unable to prove how a fertilised egg is different from the cells in any other part of the body, yet no one is saying that these other cells are humans.

Sandman wrote:
It has human DNA. If you don't accept that as a criteria for determining species, then I can't help you.


My point exactly, all other cells in the human body have human DNA, they are exactly the same, yet they are not human.

_________________
"Rap isn't music, it's a semi-coherent negro!"


Last edited by Speed_DemonX on Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:07 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
Now answer my questions, wimp.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:08 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
Now answer my questions, wimp.


I don't know who you're calling a "wimp", but I believe I have answered all of your questions. Maybe not with concepts which you can understand, but I have answered them.

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:10 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
Speed_DemonX wrote:
axe_man_oli wrote:
I'm with Sandman on this. An unborn child at any stage of development is human life. Its living, and it contains specific human DNA. Its a human, nothing else.

Everyone (Sandman) keeps saying this, but they are also unable to prove how a fertilised egg is different from the cells in any other part of the body, yet no one is saying that these other cells are humans.

Okay, don't read my posts. Just keep posting the same thing over and over again. Maybe some people will be fooled by you. But I'm betting they can read, and they'll see that I've responded to your arguments.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:10 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:10 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Maryland
Post 
Sandman wrote:
Speed_DemonX wrote:
axe_man_oli wrote:
I'm with Sandman on this. An unborn child at any stage of development is human life. Its living, and it contains specific human DNA. Its a human, nothing else.

Everyone (Sandman) keeps saying this, but they are also unable to prove how a fertilised egg is different from the cells in any other part of the body, yet no one is saying that these other cells are humans.

Okay, don't read my posts. Just keep posting the same thing over and over again. Maybe some people will be fooled by you. But I'm betting they can read, and they'll see I've responded to your arguments.


Yes, you have made the same statements over and over again. You still have not shown proof that a zygote or embryo is a human. Or that abortion fits the definition of murder.

_________________
WARNING: Racer X forumites have determined that listening to Getting Heavier with your stereo dial turned above 2 may cause blown speakers, traffic citations, and possible hearing loss..


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:11 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:26 pm
Posts: 948
Location: Denver
Post 
GTRMAN wrote:
I don't know who you're calling a "wimp"

You.

GTRMAN wrote:
but I believe I have answered all of your questions. Maybe not with concepts which you can understand, but I have answered them.

I rest my case.

_________________
"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of freedom." - John F. Kennedy 1961


Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.