View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
Search Button God!

I could learn rich ward solos better if i had some more videos, most videos on youtube are improvised.

Christian and Durst own your ass.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:47 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:
I could learn rich ward solos better if i had some more videos, most videos on youtube are improvised.

Christian and Durst own your ass.

lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bWvTm1zArDo

phil anselmo actually playing guitar

Pantera - Whiplash (Metallica Cover)

he plays the solo and all :)

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Promises to use Search button

I've had to do this on other boards as well, so here goes....

I'm one of the moderators on Rich Ward's message board. First, let me apologize to all of you on behalf of Rich and all his message board members for you having to deal with this kid.

I know the admin has banned him a number of times on Rich's site, but he just changes names and pops back up.

I know Rich has nothing but respect for Paul, and Rich will be the first to say he's nowhere in the same ballpark in terms of technical ability. He's a very humble person, and wants no part of the "so-and-so is better than so-and-so" debate. The reasoning on why a music fan likes one guitarist better than another is such a subjective, apples and oranges thing.

At the end of the day, either you like what the guitarist is doing, or you don't. That's all that matters.

Please know this kid is not representative of Rich's fans, and I'm horrified that he continues to go on various message boards and alienates people who might otherwise enjoy the music Rich makes.

Honestly, the best thing to do is ignore the kid. Seriously. It's the only thing I've found that will shut him up. It's like a child throwing a tantrum. Once he realizes no one is paying him any attention, he'll eventually quiet down.

Respectfully,

UncleKG

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:55 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:56 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

iam the best guitarist ever RICH WARD FUCKIN SUCKS TELL HIM STUCK MOJO SUCKS DICK WITHOUT BONZ .

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

all because rich ward is being a piece of shit fuckin snob he kicks out bonz because he smokes alittle weed and drinks alittle and rich ward finds him annoying who gives a fuck the music they made together is better than the stinky pile of shit they are putting out now, plus rich ward failed he sold out writting tunes that require 2 guitarist that's fuckin fake man his old shit rising was pantera type and sounded the best just 1 layer no bullshit riffs while solos or combined riffs.

now i have to become the best guitarist of all time and continue where stuck mojo failed i will probley hire bonz and own the fuck out of stuck mojo peace.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:03 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

UNCLE KG SUCKS PENIS.RICH WARD SUCKS

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

PAUL GILBERT OWNS HIM

UNCLE KG SUCKS PENIS.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:08 pm
Search Button God!

This is getting really good :D Psychological breakdown at it's finest.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:11 pm
Godzilla

must have finally watched vids of JON THE ALL MIGHTY

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:15 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

rich ward sold out didnt you hear?

new stuck mojo isnt even stuck mojo it's some gay ass fake shit.

Southern Born Killers is an album by Stuck Mojo. The entire album was released for free in 2006, and is best known for containing the controversial song "Open Season". The album had originally been recorded in 2005 with original lead singer Bonz. However, due to personal problems between him and lead guitarist, Rich Ward, Bonz was forced to step down and was replaced by friend, Lord Nelson. The album was then re-recorded in 2006, and released later that year as both an actual CD and as a free download.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Born_Killers

paul gilbert's better

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:20 pm
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)

I'm one of the moderators on Rich Ward's message board. First, let me apologize to all of you on behalf of Rich and all his message board members for you having to deal with this kid.

I know the admin has banned him a number of times on Rich's site, but he just changes names and pops back up.

I know Rich has nothing but respect for Paul, and Rich will be the first to say he's nowhere in the same ballpark in terms of technical ability. He's a very humble person, and wants no part of the "so-and-so is better than so-and-so" debate. The reasoning on why a music fan likes one guitarist better than another is such a subjective, apples and oranges thing.

At the end of the day, either you like what the guitarist is doing, or you don't. That's all that matters.

Please know this kid is not representative of Rich's fans, and I'm horrified that he continues to go on various message boards and alienates people who might otherwise enjoy the music Rich makes.

Honestly, the best thing to do is ignore the kid. Seriously. It's the only thing I've found that will shut him up. It's like a child throwing a tantrum. Once he realizes no one is paying him any attention, he'll eventually quiet down.

Respectfully,

UncleKG

I could imagine that! haha...
we just got him here to play with btw, we dont take it seriously in any way :D

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Hey KG, why is he doing all this anyway? Apart from the fact he's a troll. :shock: :?:

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Promises to use Search button

Hey KG, why is he doing all this anyway? Apart from the fact he's a troll. :shock: :?:

You're asking me to explain the unexplainable.

Why do people drive slow in the fast lane? Why does it take some people five minutes to figure out what they want at the McDonald's counter when the menu hasn't changed in 20 years?

I honestly have no idea. I think he just likes getting a reaction. I'm just sorry he chooses to throw Rich's name into it.

I do enjoy how he went from "Rich Ward is God," to "Rich Ward is a bastard," though. There's a thin line between love and hate, I guess.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Viking Kong

Respectfully,

UncleKG

Thank you for that. A member on here (Jual Gilberete) actually conversed with Rich Ward via e-mail a while back when this racist retard fuck first graced us with his presence. He was quite complimentary towards Paul and Jual posted the e-mail as proof. Below is the Jual's e-mail from Rich...

Quote:
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:09:29 -0400
To: "Jual Gilberete" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: The Duke Web Feedback

Thanks Jual for the info. I do think Paul Gilbert is amazing. He's
always been one of the best players on the planet, but in my opinion,
his tone has not always been the best. Recently that has not been
true, as his tone has gotten better and better over the years. 9 out
of 10 rating.

Respectfully, Rich Ward

>Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
>Jual Gilberete ([email protected]) on
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>email: [email protected]
>
>realname: Jual Gilberete
>
>location: Ensenada, Mexico
>
>comments: Hello, not a fan of ward because never heard of him until
today!
>
>But the problem here is someone (im sure it is not rich) is going
>around on various shred guitar forums and saying that X guitar
>player sucks and he is better. He is saying that he is Rich Ward.
>
>Which, i believe, will be bringing rich some unwanted bad publicity.
>
>But now for the question:
>
>It is imperative that I know what Rich thinks about Paul Gilbert.
>Just so i can show this loser that rich also likes paul.
>
>sorry for my english
>
>thank
>
>-Jual
>
>Submit: Send Feedback
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course when this was presented to this paint-huffing, cross burning, brainless bigot cunt it didn't seem to stop his tirade whatsoever. Thus confirming what we already knew...he is a fucking troll.

Anyway I think I speak for most (if not all) on here that we appreciate your effort of Rich Ward damage control and hopefully most of us (if not all) hold no hard feelings towards Rich himself ( I know I certainly don't). :)

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:48 pm
Dr. X

Thank you Jual and LoQ for the top secret investigation pwnage.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:54 pm
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
Thanks LoQ he is a good guy afterall! and i hate Pauls Spaceship one tone to ;)

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Commie wrote:

You're asking me to explain the unexplainable.

Why do people drive slow in the fast lane? Why does it take some people five minutes to figure out what they want at the McDonald's counter when the menu hasn't changed in 20 years?

I honestly have no idea. I think he just likes getting a reaction. I'm just sorry he chooses to throw Rich's name into it.

I do enjoy how he went from "Rich Ward is God," to "Rich Ward is a bastard," though. There's a thin line between love and hate, I guess.

maybe if stuck mojo rich ward didnt damage stuck mojo's name by bringing in a slow/boring/shitty rapper named lord nelson/ mike martin.

i know stuck mojos last album with only him declaration some songs needed 2 guitarist to be played live, but that's when i started to not like them as much, rising was the definitly best.

the fuckin tone just 1 kick ass guitar riff at a time and groove to no other heavy as fuck.

now mike martin in band music isnt heavy now. :lol:

bring back bonz and kick out mike martin and you got yourself a real band.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:20 pm
God Of The Sun

I've been out 3 days... and 30 PAGES!?!?!?
This board rocks... and... HOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:23 am
Profile WWW
Viking Kong

Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?

lol ramming yo moms pussyhole.

playing guitar, but i want to see more/better quality videos of rich ward soloing man very few videos on youtube of his good songs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

10 pages a day to a thread?
Somebody still lives with mommy & daddy!!!

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:31 am
Viking Kong

23 years old & nowhere near leaving looserville!!!

Hey!
Fire up another fatty, will you?!!!
You're not getting any younger!

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 36  Next