View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:50 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
Author Message
Unt! I'm a Moderator.
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
Posts: 8618
Location: Las Gárgolas, California
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7338VsOlsIg

^ rich ward sweeps ^


dude that sounded like shit.

But anyway do you have a job? Or friends or family? How could a 23 year old afford to spend all his time looking up videos on youtube of not just his favorite guitarist, but a bunch of people he doesn't even like! (Buckethead, PG, Green Day, etc.)

do you have full financial support from your parents without having to work a day?

I hope i'm that fortunate when i'm 23... except i'll have a girlfriend and won't be such a fuckin douchebag.

_________________
Jason Kahrs
October 1, 1973 - January 5, 2010
Rest In Peace My Friend


Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post 
xjustice09x wrote:
Strongbad is a better guitarist than Rich Ward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkrvfC4aYEs

That part where he goes meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats way faster and more technical than anything Rich Ward could ever play.


Yeah strongbad is Jons arch nemesis, in fact his mother was Jon's father's mother's sister's uncle's grandpa's nephew's son's aunt's former heterosexual gay lover. The skilz run in the family. But still: Jon pwnz all :!:

_________________
Image


Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:38 am
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:02 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!
Oh, boy. Here I go with my quote pyramid again. Will I never learn? :roll:

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:04 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post 
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!
Oh, boy. Here I go with my quote pyramid again. Will I never learn? :roll:


Now this is what I call true musicianship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE Take that Rich Ward !!!

_________________
Image


Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:06 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:00 pm
Posts: 8264
Location: Denver, CO.
Post 
Lamer wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!
Oh, boy. Here I go with my quote pyramid again. Will I never learn? :roll:


Now this is what I call true musicianship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE Take that Rich Ward !!!
:lol:
Wow, that was deep, man!

_________________
Social justice is for pussies!


Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?



lol ramming yo moms pussyhole.

playing guitar, but i want to see more/better quality videos of rich ward soloing man very few videos on youtube of his good songs.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
I hate how yngwie does bends . :lol:


Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
I could learn rich ward solos better if i had some more videos, most videos on youtube are improvised.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
*link removed by big tom*

^ all 4 of pantera's albums 1983-1988

pantera blows away racerx.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:15 pm
Profile
BOFH

Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:19 pm
Posts: 2220
Location: UK
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
*link removed*

^ all 4 of pantera's albums 1983-1988

pantera blows away racerx.


So much that you'll help people pirate their music, it would seem :roll:

_________________
Eat a third of a Mars Bar a day.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 am
Posts: 552
Post 
Rich wrote:
Lamer wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!
Oh, boy. Here I go with my quote pyramid again. Will I never learn? :roll:


Now this is what I call true musicianship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE Take that Rich Ward !!!
:lol:
Wow, that was deep, man!


if you're talking about my post, thank you, if you're talking about fred durst, you're absolutely rigth


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 am
Posts: 552
Post 
Robithius wrote:
Rich wrote:
Lamer wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
Rich wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
i want more rich ward concert footage :(
:lol:
Yeah, & we all want you to find some constructive hobby, but we can't always get what we want now, can we?


Robithius wrote:
Image

like the ouroboros, you keep feeding yourself forever dont you?
One of the most accurate quotes on this whole thread!
Oh, boy. Here I go with my quote pyramid again. Will I never learn? :roll:


Now this is what I call true musicianship: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE Take that Rich Ward !!!
:lol:
Wow, that was deep, man!


if you're talking about my post, thank you, if you're talking about fred durst, you're absolutely rigth


*right


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
big tom wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
*link removed*

^ all 4 of pantera's albums 1983-1988

pantera blows away racerx.


So much that you'll help people pirate their music, it would seem :roll:


YOU STUPID FUCK PANTERA'S 1980S ALBUMS ARE OUT OF PRINT YOU CANNOT BUY THEM. only way to get them is by shit i gave you, you arent pirating anything./


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile
Godzilla

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:42 am
Posts: 552
Post 
they must have still been selling like hotcakes then i assume?


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VITYEW7

all 4 pantera complete albums from 80s

metal magic 1983

projects in the jungle 1984 year i was born<

iam the night 1985

powermetal 1988


dimebag played more technical back in the day and old pantera blows away stuff racerx was doing in 80s.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:32 am
Posts: 760
Post 
Robithius wrote:
they must have still been selling like hotcakes then i assume?


they didnt get a record deal untill 1990 cowboys from hell.


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:57 pm
Posts: 674
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Post 
igotaafro wrote:
I could learn rich ward solos better if i had some more videos, most videos on youtube are improvised.


and a guitar with 6 strings....


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile
Viking Kong

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:20 am
Posts: 6727
Post 
spandex man wrote:
igotaafro wrote:
I could learn rich ward solos better if i had some more videos, most videos on youtube are improvised.


and a guitar with 6 strings....


and skillz


Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:46 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.