View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
God Of The Sun

Location: it ain´t good for your <3 to be mad at the world! (Sweden)
igotaafro wrote:
i dont like pau's soloing style nearly as much on older stuff or his tone sounds like a pure fuckin yngwie malmsteen clone.

Ok...now you're just being silly. Strat doesn't sound anything like a PGM.

Haha... Yeah in the land of dreams :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWebUc_mXKs&feature=related <-- good god that is like Rage Against the Machine :D

Rich Ward is god :roll:

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I've just read the entire thread....I do have a job, so I can't baby sit this place 24/7....so that's why you didn't see me during the "racist" part of this thread.

I want to make this VERY, VERY clear. I won't tolerate hateful, racist posts. igotaafro is a racist, but I will not tolerate any racist name calling. If you're black, and you call a white person a cracker....you're a racist. If you're black, and you call your black friend a N***er...you, are a racist. Labeling anyone, based on color, creed or religion....IS BEING A RACIST.

To all the regular members....Don't get "fired" up over this.....It's a waste of time. Some of you...Lamer in particular....got it. Thanks.

Enjoy this masterpiece for what it is....an absolute masterpiece of trolling, delusion, and comedy.

Regards,
Ken

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:
i dont like pau's soloing style nearly as much on older stuff or his tone sounds like a pure fuckin yngwie malmsteen clone.

Ok...now you're just being silly. Strat doesn't sound anything like a PGM.

Dude im posting because im bored sorry i have no girl now :( but pretty much plus i dont watch tv really lol.

Seriously paul gilbert is fuckin amazing songs are fuckin amazing and it's cool even new racerx from like 2001 or 2002 still feels like 80s shit kinda like arena catchy/shred rock shit.

But im not a big fan of neo classical type guitar, i like like some and yes you can tell bruce or paul one of them major yngwie influences same type of bends even and shit ym sig ones :lol: on early racerx.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XXLqN_Ul4Z0

his stuff sounds similar to this^

Yngwie Malmsteen - I'll See The Light Tonight (Live)

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:02 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

I've just read the entire thread....I do have a job, so I can't baby sit this place 24/7....so that's why you didn't see me during the "racist" part of this thread.

I want to make this VERY, VERY clear. I won't tolerate hateful, racist posts. igotaafro is a racist, but I will not tolerate any racist name calling. If you're black, and you call a white person a cracker....you're a racist. If you're black, and you call your black friend a N***er...you, are a racist. Labeling anyone, based on color, creed or religion....IS BEING A RACIST.

To all the regular members....Don't get "fired" up over this.....It's a waste of time. Some of you...Lamer in particular....got it. Thanks.

Enjoy this masterpiece for what it is....an absolute masterpiece of trolling, delusion, and comedy.

now you are just being a cockface i was trying to be cool :shock: 8)

but when i say rich ward owns paul gilbert dont think im kidding.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:04 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 am
Search Button God!

Of course you are. And Jon is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Rich Ward. Admit it !!!!!! Feel his l33tn3sss!!!!111oneoneone

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:06 am
God Of The Sun

Haha indeed man.

So what are you going to eat today Ken? :D

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:07 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Paul Gilbert - I'll See The Light Tonight (Yngwie cover)

lol clone

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:09 am
Godzilla

i have been a follower of jon for years now man...

check out his tattoo,

rumor has it that he is an actual alien but they didnt like it that he actually used their technology to go back and master the six string...so they branded him with a back piece. unfortunately for them, he just took it like a man and vowed to get even. 500 years later, he flew back to their planet and killed them all, eating them all to absorb their powers and came back to earth.

insaaaaaane

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:10 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QUXffxOMK44&feature=related

CHECK OUT^ 44 SECONDS THE FAMOUS ALTERNATE ^yngwie malmsteen I'll see the light, tonight solo^PICKING/CHROMATIC YAY I SOUND FAST PART that shit is so trendy so many bands use that same fuckin technique man, rich ward doesnt do that bullshit for solos.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 am
Site Admin

Dude im posting because im bored sorry i have no girl now

What a shock!

igotaafro: Hey there!
girl: hi
igotaafro: what's your name?
girl: jennifer, but my friends call me jen
igotaafro: can I be your friend, jen?
jen: sure, wanna dance?
igotaafro: huh?
jen: dance..you know silly...I love this song...it makes me feel so hot
igotaafro: To this SHIT? Rich Ward TOTALLY KILLS this band!
jen: what?
igotaafro: This guitar player...he's fucking slow, he uses neoclassical sweeping, his technique fucking sucks because he took lessons...Rich Ward is the fucking BEST...the greatest...Rich Ward is GOD!

jen: FREAK! (walks away)
igotaafro: What? Rich Ward is the fucking best...everyone knows that!!! Stupid bitch
igotaafro: I'm still talking...Rich Ward just blows this guitarist away
igotaafro: Go to Youtube and search Stuck Mojo, and you will see...it will become clear, that Rich is faster, cleaner, bigger, bluesier, rappier, metaler, shredderer and badasserer than everyone.
igotaafro: Sure...walk away! But Rich Ward RULES....

2 hours later

wash, rince, repeat.

Regards,
Ken

Last edited by KenHower on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QUXffxOMK44&feature=related

CHECK OUT^ 44 SECONDS THE FAMOUS ALTERNATE PICKING/CHROMATIC :lol: :lol: IT'S MALLCORE/TRENDY.

every fuckin band uses that shit to sound fast, rich ward is actually playing fuckin 5 different scales by the time they finish their trendy little technique.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:21 am
Godzilla

igotaafro wrote:

What a shock!

igotaafro: This guitar player...he's fucking slow, he uses neoclassical sweeping, his technique fucking sucks because he took lessons...Rich Ward is the fucking BEST...the greatest...Rich Ward is GOD!

igotaafro: What? Rich Ward is the fucking best...everyone knows that!!! Stupid bitch
igotaafro: Go to Youtube and search Stuck Mojo, and you will see...it will become clear, that Rich is faster, cleaner, bigger, bluesier, rappier, metaler, shredderer and badasserer than everyone.

2 hours later

wash, rince, repeat.

post of the century, congratulations...you just proved that you are indeed the sensei of this forum

oh my god im dying over here laughing

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:22 am
Search Button God!

CHECK OUT^ 44 SECONDS THE FAMOUS ALTERNATE ^yngwie malmsteen I'll see the light, tonight solo^PICKING/CHROMATIC YAY I SOUND FAST PART that shit is so trendy so many bands use that same fuckin technique man, rich ward doesnt do that bullshit for solos.

That's nothing compared to Jon's wizardy. Literally; he has a hat and can turn hippos into bananas while playing 6 finger, one hand chromatics.

And Robithius I'm glad you reco'nize the true greatness but that's no tattoo. That's his birthmark and real eyes on the back of his head. The alien story is true though.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:24 am
God Of The Sun

KenHower wrote:
igotaafro wrote:

What a shock!

2 hours later

wash, rince, repeat.

post of the century, congratulations...you just proved that you are indeed the sensei of this forum

oh my god im dying over here laughing

OMG YEAH hahahaha Goo Keen :D:D

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:24 am
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

^PanterA Live 1984 - Out For Blood & Heavy Metal Rules

^ dimebag could shred better at 17 than yngwie in his late 20s or 20s :lol: or paul gilbert.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:31 am
God Of The Sun

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pBdNdLdXo4c

^PanterA Live 1984 - Out For Blood & Heavy Metal Rules

^ dimebag could shred better at 17 than yngwie in his late 20s or 20s :lol: or paul gilbert.

Didnt knew dimebag could shred :P

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:33 am
Profile WWW
Godzilla

That's nothing compared to Jon's wizardy. Literally; he has a hat and can turn hippos into bananas while playing 6 finger, one hand chromatics.

And Robithius I'm glad you reco'nize the true greatness but that's no tattoo. That's his birthmark and real eyes on the back of his head. The alien story is true though.

oh wow, i heard a different story, that it was actually punishment for, you know, taking advantage of such a great opportunity only for the benefit of himself. I remember hearing a rumor that those eyes were real though, just didnt believe it (but then again i didnt believe he could really play as well as he does when i first heard him). anyway, little did the aliens know that all humans benefited from his insolence and that he would become the most prolific underground shred gods on the planet earth.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:35 am
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:12 am
Viking Kong

Strongbad is a better guitarist than Rich Ward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkrvfC4aYEs

That part where he goes meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats way faster and more technical than anything Rich Ward could ever play.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next