View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 36  Next
 Rich Ward is God...According to igotaafro 
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Rich = Dick huh?

Dick Ward. Ha. :lol:

richard cranium=dickhead :) i used to call my teachers that :lol:

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Site Admin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ5_TwYi8_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8siLZ4zNbY

Regards,
Ken

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Unlike recyclable nu-metal that had always been big on self-loathing imagery and repetitive seven-stringing, Stuck Mojo's guitars were its driving force. When songs allowed for it, Ward would break into passages and solos redolent of famous blues rock legends Jeff Beck, Buddy Guy, and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

http://www.lambgoat.com/albums/view.aspx?id=2335

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:10 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

stuck mojo is blues, you dont have to be in blues genre to play blues solos, stuck mojo base music is metal but it has elements from many different types of music and alot of solos are real blues.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

stuck mojo is blues, you dont have to be in blues genre to play blues solos, stuck mojo base music is metal but it has elements from many different types of music and alot of solos are real blues.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Dr. X

CJM wrote:
Rich = Dick huh?

Dick Ward. Ha. :lol:

richard cranium=dickhead :) i used to call my teachers that :lol:

Maybe if you had spent less time undermining the education system you'd be better at debating.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
Godzilla

at first i was impressed with your ability to express yourself, but then i saw it was a quote from someone else...haha

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:12 pm
Site Admin

stuck mojo is blues

You go RIGHT ahead, and tell that to BB King, or John Lee Hooker or Muddy Waters. ROFL.

Did Stuck Mojo cure cancer too?

Regards,
Ken

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Ive heard literally thousands of guitar solos< obsessed with them pantera 10's isnt fastest or most technical but the pure note choice is flawless it's so heart felt and isnt it weird it's blues style?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6QsV2Jg7tSE

interview of zakk wylde talking about dimebag, he say's what made him special he could play blues all great guitar players gotta learn how to play blues it teaches you feel technique is technique you can teach anyone to play fast but if your lacking soul and good lord aint got shit.

1:13 check it out in youtube link.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:15 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:
stuck mojo is blues

You go RIGHT ahead, and tell that to BB King, or John Lee Hooker or Muddy Waters. ROFL.

Did Stuck Mojo cure cancer too?

they started different time period/era rich is inspired by that stuff evolution of blues he's better.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:16 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

ZAKK WYLDE QUOTE ALL GREAT GUITAR PLAYERS GOTTA LEARN HOW TO PLAY BLUES THIS TEACHES YOU HOW TO PLAY WITH FEELING.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Site Admin

they started different time period/era rich is inspired by that stuff evolution of blues he's better.

ROFL. I'm sure Rich is embarrassed by you. There's no WAY Rich, would come on here, and tell us that he's better at the blues than BB King, John Lee Hooker, Johnny Winter....ALL are UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED by the greats of music world to be KINGS of the blues.

And then there's you....some noobie guitar player, proclaiming a NON-BLUES guitar player....is better.

Who do I believe? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. You know who I believe?

MY EARS. And you can never convince me, or 99% of the planet different.

Regards,
Ken

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

Oh yes, that blues historian zakk wylde. Oh no wait he isn't one is he.

'Learn how to play the blues' for sure. But not actual blues music. Pentatonic bluesy licks in a metal context. Not blues music. Stuck mojo is not blues. At all.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

igotaafro wrote:

ROFL. I'm sure Rich is embarrassed by you. There's no WAY Rich, would come on here, and tell us that he's better at the blues than BB King, John Lee Hooker, Johnny Winter....ALL are UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED by the greats of music world to be KINGS of the blues.

And then there's you....some noobie guitar player, proclaiming a NON-BLUES guitar player....is better.

His solos are more technical have better note choice/tone and more heart/feeling to them.

ANYONE FIND IT FUNNY WITH STREET LETHAL RACERX first album IT WAS NEO CLASSICAL TYPE GUITAR NOW IN 2008 PAUL GILBERT IS STARTING TO PLAY MORE BLUES STYLE SOLOS I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY OBSERVATION.

it's true all great guitar players gotta learn neo classical+shred+blues any many other genres to be great you cant just because good at one genre a good guitarist is good at all.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:25 pm
Viking Kong

His solos are more technical have better note choice/tone and more heart/feeling to them.
Oh........

Well it's settled, then.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Viking Kong

You've contradicted and confused your argument so many times in this threadf, theres no point in trying to convince us more. Listening to Stuck Mojo isn't what you make it out to be.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Site Admin

Rich Ward's OWN SITE does not acknowledge any Blues roots (even though Rock, in general is a Blue root.)

we had many discussions about what it would be like to fuse together funk, metal, jazz, reggae, and progressive rock into some kind of sonic Frankenstein.

Funny, he doesn't call Stuck Mojo, the blues either? Wanna know why?

Stuck Mojo would pioneer and help to define the genre that, for lack of a better term, became known as “rap metal.”

CAUSE IT'S NOT!

Regards,
Ken

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dr. X

KenHower wrote:
igotaafro wrote:

ANYONE FIND IT FUNNY WITH STREET LETHAL RACERX first album IT WAS NEO CLASSICAL TYPE GUITAR NOW IN 2008 PAUL GILBERT IS STARTING TO PLAY MORE BLUES STYLE SOLOS I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY OBSERVATION.

it's true all great guitar players gotta learn neo classical+shred+blues any many other genres to be great you cant just because good at one genre a good guitarist is good at all.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! Rich Ward does not have better blues solos than blues musicians.

Its like building guitars for a living and also claiming you were an expert at building houses.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile WWW
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

Rich Ward's OWN SITE does not acknowledge any Blues roots (even though Rock, in general is a Blue root.)

we had many discussions about what it would be like to fuse together funk, metal, jazz, reggae, and progressive rock into some kind of sonic Frankenstein.

Funny, he doesn't call Stuck Mojo, the blues either? Wanna know why?

Stuck Mojo would pioneer and help to define the genre that, for lack of a better term, became known as “rap metal.”

CAUSE IT'S NOT!

LOL, seriously im laughing if you dont think rich ward is a blues guitarist by heart and metal he can play both what dont you understand you dont think you can mix metal riffs with blues solos?

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:29 pm
DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

LISTEN TO THE REAL BLUES RICH WARD SOLO FROM 3:45 TO 4:12 end of song if that's not blues then blues doesnt exist.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:34 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 36  Next