View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 When Saturday comes...... :| 
Author Message
is O.H.B.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:16 pm
Posts: 642
Location: Manchester, UK
Post 
GeorgeV wrote:
I got it..... :shock:


The neck is simpy superb. The guy gave me it for £720, inc. the Ibanez case, because I told him I could get it cheaper elsewhere. Once he'd phoned the other shop and confirmed what price they were selling it at, he sold it to me for that bargain price.

Even threw in a few freebies as well! Picks, a Planet Waves lead and a wee book.

And after all that, a meal with my family. :P

Oh aye! Scotland won today. :lol:

Today certainly has been a great day. :D

Now.....I be off to play me new axe....

*waves*


wow! congrats!

I still have yet to save up for my first PGM :( along with other guitar stuffs.

_________________
'...Is that a purple horse?!'


Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:00 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Scotland :(
Post 
dave5150 wrote:
GeorgeV wrote:
Today certainly has been a great day. :D

Now.....I be off to play me new axe....

*waves*


wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome day!
really want to try a 301... just need some money from somewhere...
does anyone happen to have the plans for any local casino's, banks, or an insider at securicor etc?

*whistle*


Well, to raise the money for my axe, I just sold my little friend Pedro's arse to big, sweaty, sex-deprived sailors for a few rapes per night for a month. I never knew sailors made so much! :shock:

But I'm happy. And Pedro? Well.....Pedro's in counselling, and won't be coming out of the loonie bin for quiote some time. :D


Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:01 pm
Profile
Viking Kong
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:30 pm
Posts: 6964
Location: London [UK]
Post 
GeorgeV wrote:
dave5150 wrote:
GeorgeV wrote:
Today certainly has been a great day. :D

Now.....I be off to play me new axe....

*waves*


wow, that sounds like a pretty awesome day!
really want to try a 301... just need some money from somewhere...
does anyone happen to have the plans for any local casino's, banks, or an insider at securicor etc?

*whistle*


Well, to raise the money for my axe, I just sold my little friend Pedro's arse to big, sweaty, sex-deprived sailors for a few rapes per night for a month. I never knew sailors made so much! :shock:

But I'm happy. And Pedro? Well.....Pedro's in counselling, and won't be coming out of the loonie bin for quiote some time. :D


i'm disturbed by the word "coming" in italics...
actually i'm disturbed by all of it
maybe i could sell some organs....
anyone got any going spare?

_________________
\m/ lyrics = wasted time between guitar solos.... \m/


Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:20 pm
Posts: 1447
Post 
Congrats man

Yeah the PGM 301 is the nicest out of the Ibanez shredder sigs IMO

_________________
My clips


Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:53 pm
Profile
Godzilla
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:22 am
Posts: 651
Location: Scotland :(
Post 
Aye, definitely. :D

Y'know, I actually prefer my Jem Jr. (The black one) than the Jem7VWH I tried today. :?

Another one I quite liked was the Ibanez RG Prestige (the light blue one with the weird darker blue lines on it :?). I must have spent around an hour and a half playing loads of guitars in the shop. :lol:

I played a lovely Martin acoustic today, really light and tonal guitar. Beautiful. :D

And Gibsons, Fenders, Ibanezes, Tylers, Tom Andersons and Taylors. :lol:


Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:20 pm
Profile
God Of The Sun
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:55 pm
Posts: 3090
Post 
Quote:
I got it.....


The neck is simpy superb. The guy gave me it for £720, inc. the Ibanez case, because I told him I could get it cheaper elsewhere. Once he'd phoned the other shop and confirmed what price they were selling it at, he sold it to me for that bargain price.

Even threw in a few freebies as well! Picks, a Planet Waves lead and a wee book.

And after all that, a meal with my family.

Oh aye! Scotland won today.

Today certainly has been a great day.

Now.....I be off to play me new axe....

*waves*


:shock:

I've wanted that guitar since forever you complete utter ars........

*gets dragged away*


:wink:

_________________
Image


Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:25 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:20 pm
Posts: 1447
Post 
GeorgeV wrote:
Another one I quite liked was the Ibanez RG Prestige (the light blue one with the weird darker blue lines on it :?). I must have spent around an hour and a half playing loads of guitars in the shop. :lol:


That'd be a through neck model lol

Quote:
I played a lovely Martin acoustic today, really light and tonal guitar. Beautiful. :D

And Gibsons, Fenders, Ibanezes, Tylers, Tom Andersons and Taylors. :lol:


Tylers have the worst headstock ever.

Image

I'd love a nice acoustic myself, and a proper fender strat..

Now all I need is cash :lol:

_________________
My clips


Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:05 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.