View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 PGM800 for sale 
Dr. X

Post PGM800 for sale
Hi guys,

I've decided to sell my production PGM800. It's in excellent condition and was recently PLEK'd and set up. It has a nice grain to it. There is only one ding, shown in the pics below. When I bought the guitar, i intended to clean off Paul's doodle, but then decided to leave it on. It's on top of the clear coat, so it will come right off with some cleaner. Otherwise, there's not a scratch on it.

I've also changed the tuners to Gotoh locking magnums, which look and feel just like the original Gotohs that came with the guitar. I also changed the pickups to DiMarzio Air Classics, although I will include the original Tone Zones with the guitar. It will ship with a hardshell case.

Given condition, etc., I'm asking $1800 shipped and PayPal'd to US buyers. I'm willing to consider international buyers, but shipping will be extra. The only trades I'm interested in is Ibanez AT100CL or a Suhr Classic Antique HSS in sunburst. Otherwise, please don't make trade offers.

Thanks!

Jason

UPDATE: Guitar is sold!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]