View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 NGD: Ghostrider PGM Replica 
is evil...Evil Joe

Post NGD: Ghostrider PGM Replica
:D

EDIT:
Do not remove thread titles and entire posts. The edit function will be disabled if this continues. Consider this a warning.

Last edited by George on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:16 am
Search Button God!

Post Re: my ghostrider pgm replica
George wrote:
Today I received a ghostrider pgm!!this is custom shop ghostrider identical to the original.

Not to rain on you parade but the original has white HB's and doesn't have any stickers on it.

It's still an awesome guitar though ;)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:07 pm
Viking Kong

Terrific!

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile YIM
is evil...Evil Joe

Lamer wrote:
George wrote:
Today I received a ghostrider pgm!!this is custom shop ghostrider identical to the original.

Not to rain on you parade but the original has white HB's and doesn't have any stickers on it.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

George wrote:
Lamer wrote:
George wrote:

Он имел ввиду ту, которая в видео школе была)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

в школе был гострайдер тот самый который он держит в руках на фото. замена датчиков им самим в последствии, не влияет на оригинальность. насколько я знаю гилберт меняет датчики время от времени на своих гитарах :D

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

George wrote:
в школе был гострайдер тот самый который он держит в руках на фото. замена датчиков им самим в последствии, не влияет на оригинальность. насколько я знаю гилберт меняет датчики время от времени на своих гитарах :D

ну ты понял, он имел ввиду оригинальный вид :)))

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm
God Of The Sun

if you post in anything other than English again I'll have you both banned faster than you can say "I want $9000 for my guitar"

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:59 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

oh, and George - you clearly know shit all about PGMs, how much they're worth and the history of Pauls collection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYGj4wr8l8

If you want to be a dick, that's fine, but don't be an ignorant dick

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
God Of The Sun

and before you try and worm your way out of it

George wrote:
identical to the original.

but it isn't is it

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe

MissMisstreater wrote:
if you post in anything other than English again I'll have you both banned faster than you can say "I want $9000 for my guitar"

Sorry, but i couldn't find rules about language. If you can find it, please pm me
Sorry about off top

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:11 pm
Search Button God!

k2lhu wrote:
Sorry, but i couldn't find rules about language. If you can find it, please pm me

Seriously? :roll:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 pm
Viking Kong

That was uncalled for.

I didn't feel offended by anything George posted here, and I don't have a problem with people posting stuff in their own language.

You're hired. :)
For what...I have no clue.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
God Of The Sun

its well established forum etiquette - this is a place where we can all come and talk - it's a PUBLIC forum, if you want little conversations that we can't be a part of - then PM each other.

You have absolutely zero reason to post in anything other than English - thats what the thread was in, that's what this whole site is in. Either you wanted to continue the conversation, in which case, English. Or you wanted to branch off from the conversation and shut out 95% of the forum, in which case PM. Lamer (a PGM forum moderator) had pointed out an error in accuracy, and he was met with a flipant sarcastic response - then suddenly it switches language - why should we all have to go to google translate to check you haven't just decided to hurl abuse?

Don't get smart - use common sense

Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
is evil...Evil Joe

MissMisstreater wrote:
its well established forum etiquette - this is a place where we can all come and talk - it's a PUBLIC forum, if you want little conversations that we can't be a part of - then PM each other.

You have absolutely zero reason to post in anything other than English - thats what the thread was in, that's what this whole site is in. Either you wanted to continue the conversation, in which case, English. Or you wanted to branch off from the conversation and shut out 95% of the forum, in which case PM. Lamer (a PGM forum moderator) had pointed out an error in accuracy, and he was met with a flipant sarcastic response - then suddenly it switches language - why should we all have to go to google translate to check you haven't just decided to hurl abuse?

Don't get smart - use common sense

Sorry, man. I'm not good at english(my writing). George got answers wrong. It was easy explain to him in our language than english. Lets forget this sh't. And if somebody can remove this posts, please do it.
Lets rock! Take it easy!
All the best!

ps i don't like google translation 'cause it doesn't translate to you nuances on different languages

Last edited by k2lhu on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 pm
Dr. X

i mean i like your new guitar george, but how could you afford it? if its custom made it must be really expensive. i thought you were forced to sell the getting heavier pgm ?
its not that nice to tell us such different things.

all in all we should stick togehter here in the racer x forum... there are not that much racer x fans out there...so lies and abusing stuff isnt cool .. doesnt matter from whom

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Unt! I'm a Moderator.

Milan wrote:
i mean i like your new guitar george, but how could you afford it? if its custom made it must be really expensive. i thought you were forced to sell the getting heavier pgm ?

all in all we should stick togehter here in the racer x forum... there are not that much racer x fans out there...so lies and abusing stuff isnt cool .. doesnt matter from whom

Yeah this very much confused me, as well.

So he's trying to sell his one of a kind PGM that he bought for charity so he can buy a replica that wasn't even used in the latest PG albums? That was clearly just displayed for the heck of it. The Ghostrider was known to PG and RX fans because of its appearance in Paul's second instructional, not for being on the cover of an album. Sigh.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 am
Motorman

MissMisstreater wrote:

Hahah.

PS: Nice guitar

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:13 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Pao wrote:
Milan wrote:

Yeah this very much confused me, as well.

So he's trying to sell his one of a kind PGM that he bought for charity so he can buy a replica that wasn't even used in the latest PG albums? That was clearly just displayed for the heck of it. The Ghostrider was known to PG and RX fans because of its appearance in Paul's second instructional, not for being on the cover of an album. Sigh.

No, man. This replica was ordered 8 months ago, before he decided to sale his pgm1963. He has big cause(reason) to sell his guitar rig.(not only Paul's guitar)
If he want, he'll tell you.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 pm
Dr. X

Who built it?

Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next