View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My custom Fireman 
Promises to use Search button

Post My custom Fireman
Hey, Folks.

Just wanted to share this new beauty with you all.

I've been gassing a long time for a Fireman. Ever since that one that came out a few years ago that was worth 8K. I could never afford it and once I found out about the new affordable line. I was really happy. However, I've always wanted a guitar with some things that I wanted instead of the artist. Don't get me wrong. If I can get a Fireman I would. So, I went this route and had a custom one made. I ordered all the parts from various site. Ebay, Guitar Center and local shops.

So here's what it looks like.

A little bit about it.

Body - Basswood
Neck pocket - Square heel
Neck is a maple neck from a 91' RG560.

Pickups: Injector, Area 67, Injector.
Tremolo: Double Edge (piezo equipped)
color: Turquoise
Standard 5 way switch, the volume knob is s double concentric knob that is wired with Tone and Volume. The 2n knob is the volume control for the piezos. The 2nd knob is a push/pull knob that will be a on off switch for the Acoustic part of it as well.

Unfortunately, I can't claim all the work. My guitar tech did most of it and I'm hoping he'll have it done sometime today. I should have this in my hands by Friday. Can't wait! I'm just dying to find out what it sounds like with my 5150.

Now, can anyone point me in the direction for a proper case for this thing? I understand that being a aftermarket body it may not work with the actual case.

Anyway, thanks for looking and take care!

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]