View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm



Reply to topic  [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next
 Mass Production Fireman 
Author Message
Promises to use Search button
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Heraklion Crete, Greece
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Just ordered mine from Music Store.. :D :D :D
I called Thomann and I was desapointed cause they told me that if they'll have it they will have it after 28th Of Octomber. If... Anyway it worked better for me cause I bought it 100€+ Cheaper. Can't Wait for it...


Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile
Superhero
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 pm
Posts: 1654
Location: London UK
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Updated on Ibanez.com

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-FRM100

_________________
[img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6089/rib768.gif[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/19nrrr.gif[/img]

PGM301
Laney GH100L > Orange 2x12


Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am
Posts: 138
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
got mine yesterday... :P


Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 am
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 pm
Posts: 74
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXcOickrdQ

Here's a video of it, not mine though.


Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 am
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Posts: 49
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Siggelump wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpXcOickrdQ

Here's a video of it, not mine though.

Cool little snipet...stinks that i had to stand on my head to view it lol!!


Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Yes, I just registered to post this.
I'm was following your posts for months now, because I was waiting for the Fireman, too.
And I finally got it yesterday. This guitar sounds as awesome as it looks.
Can't put it away. I don't even miss to play my Custom RG2550 Prestige and MBM2...
This Guitar is really awesome. I played it more than 8 hours yesterday.
Like Paul himself said, you can't put this Guitar away. This
My Fingers began to hurt and it was late night, so I was obligated to put that thing away...
I got it for 825 € including Gigbag, Cable, Nylon-Strap, Manual and allen-Wrenches.
Doesn't feel or look Cheapo/MIC at all. Love it!


Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:53 am
Profile
Motorman
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 pm
Posts: 413
Location: Canada
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Escaflowne wrote:
Yes, I just registered to post this.
I'm was following your posts for months now, because I was waiting for the Fireman, too.
And I finally got it yesterday. This guitar sounds as awesome as it looks.
Can't put it away. I don't even miss to play my Custom RG2550 Prestige and MBM2...
This Guitar is really awesome. I played it more than 8 hours yesterday.
Like Paul himself said, you can't put this Guitar away. This
My Fingers began to hurt and it was late night, so I was obligated to put that thing away...
I got it for 825 € including Gigbag, Cable, Nylon-Strap, Manual and allen-Wrenches.
Doesn't feel or look Cheapo/MIC at all. Love it!

How does the neck feel compared to your rg?


Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
The Neck is about 4 mm thicker than my RG-Neck...
But it feels great! Slides do work effortless and it's shredable.
It's thick in a nice way...

What about a Video-Review? Would you like to see one?
I could show that Guitar, but my main-Amp isn't at Home...
So I can't really play it right now


Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 pm
Profile
Motorman

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 pm
Posts: 277
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Escaflowne wrote:
The Neck is about 4 mm thicker than my RG-Neck...
But it feels great! Slides do work effortless and it's shredable.
It's thick in a nice way...

What about a Video-Review? Would you like to see one?
I could show that Guitar, but my main-Amp isn't at Home...
So I can't really play it right now

Yes! Video review!


Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Posts: 49
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Yes we need a review :D :D :D :D


Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Okay, Guys... You want it, you'll get it. Let's what I can do for you...
I could possibly make a Video Friday or Saturday evening.

Other possibility: You can Skype me, and I'll play for you through my POD and HD-Webcam.
-> PMs please.


Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:41 pm
Posts: 35
Location: Dededo, Guam
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
I don't even...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-Paul-Gil ... 1891wt_905


Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:31 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Damn it... My local Dealer called me couple of hours ago and told me that I have to give my Fireman back,
because the german Distributor spotted a wiring-mistake... I will get it back on Wednesday...
I will play it today my Band and give it back afterwords... At least I've have got my RG for the Weekend ._.


Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:32 pm
Profile
Promises to use Search button
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 9
Location: Heraklion Crete, Greece
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
I just called musicstore..... they will send mine in february :cry: :cry: :cry: . Why so much delay????? I was waiting for so long and now I have to wait +4 months..... :cry: :cry: :cry:


Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
fuzzman wrote:
I just called musicstore..... they will send mine in february :cry: :cry: :cry: . Why so much delay????? I was waiting for so long and now I have to wait +4 months..... :cry: :cry: :cry:


Just like I told you, my Friend.
Musicstore did not even order Fireman/Firemen for October or even this year. I'm the first in Germany who had it... I fear, I'm the only...


Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 pm
Profile
is evil...Evil Joe
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Posts: 49
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Im wondering if all of them will need to be rewired fot this tone pot issue?? Do you think they will address it at the factory so that the models being released later on will have the change done already?


Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:31 pm
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
I don't know... I will visit my Dealer tomorrow and tell you tomorrow...
Damn it... 3 Days without my Fireman :(


Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 pm
Profile
Dr. X
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 am
Posts: 138
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
Escaflowne wrote:
Damn it... My local Dealer called me couple of hours ago and told me that I have to give my Fireman back,
because the german Distributor spotted a wiring-mistake... I will get it back on Wednesday...
I will play it today my Band and give it back afterwords... At least I've have got my RG for the Weekend ._.


I posted this issue on Jemsite
http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showpost. ... stcount=24

BTW,. mine is done on the spot, it takes only less than 20 minutes to complete the job, btw if u dont like the tone pot to be wired to all the pickups, you don't have to send it :D and post pics bro


Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 am
Profile
is the Siren's Eye

Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am
Posts: 14
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
All "Firemen" have been sold here in Germany. Incredible? There are only 10 here... :D
I wonder if the Musicstore got them.
Although I can't play it for 2 hours now, I feel pretty... bad. I'm already missing it,
and I can't explain it, but somehow I don't even want to play my RG :(
Will get it back on Thursday, maybe Wednesday... Hopefully.
The Fireman is such an awesome Guitar. It's the best guitar I've ever owned
(besides the Custom Prestige-RG which has EMG-X-Pickups etc., but I like the FRM better) or even played.
Wow. Well done Ibanez. Thank you, Paul!


Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 pm
Profile
Search Button God!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:05 pm
Posts: 5105
Location: Mailbag Of Doom
Post Re: Mass Production Fireman
You could've just fixed the wiring yourself. It would've taken you 15mins tops.

_________________
Image


Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.