View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Project Orange PGM 
Promises to use Search button

Post Project Orange PGM
Hey guys i want to make a replica of the famous orange pgm everybody is drooling over.but the problem is i dont know the exact specs.After i saw the pics CWR posted i got a rough idea but not really accurate.So i have a few questions for all you PGM whores out there lol.
1.What wood is the body mode of?Basswood?
2.Exact colour code for the body,binding and back?
3.What is the colour is the binding of the f-holes?
4.The colour of pups ring?
5.what pickups?
6.The hardware?Chrome?
thx in advance guys.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:41 pm
Superhero

PGM301
Laney GH100L > Orange 2x12

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Viking Kong

Why don't you PM/e-mail/ask CWR himself? It's all in his threads and he's gathered all the information of course :)

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm
Motorman

Why don't we arrange, that someone will order 10 (?or more) orange PGM's by a guitarbuilder for a fixed price. F.e. people who are trusted on the board can join, pay upfront, together discuss the project and the country where it will be build will send it to the ones who ordered it. We can set a time line and so.

If this is something a lot of people are interested in, I'm willing to help, and of course I want one! I know a builder, but he builds top quality and will be more expensive. If the reactions are positive, we can open a new topic.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 am
Dr. X

Also posted in the other orange topic:

Why don't we arrange, that someone will order 10 (?or more) orange PGM's by a guitar builder for a fixed price. F.e. people who are trusted on the board can join, pay upfront, together discuss the project and the country where it will be build will send it to the ones who ordered it. We can set a time line and so.
I'd strongly suggest that you NOT pay the complete amount up front. Doing so gives less motivation to the builder to finish the project in a timely fashion. I would put half down and no more. I just ordered a custom guitar and the builder knows the score - he only asked for a little less than half up front. Personally, I will no longer do business with any custom builders or painters that want all the money up front.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]