View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 PG fireman cost $9333.32 
God Of The Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fa3OQRuMQE&feature=related :D It's over 9000!!

LOL :lol:

Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:53 pm
is evil...Evil Joe

shred_lives1980 wrote:
sharpant wrote:
rsmseries wrote:
shred_lives1980 wrote:
I wouldn't pay over 1100$ for it retail, but that's just me. Ibanez are pricing themselves out of the market this year.

so for a limited edition, first run, very rare and very different guitar with high quality components, you'd pay less than a new pgm301?

$7000 may be a "joke" for a guitar (admittedly i'd never pay that much for a guitar, unless i had all kinds of disposable cash) this guitar obviously isn't for the casual buyer. i think you guys are missing the point.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Yippee, it's rare. I play guitars, I don't hang 'em on my wall. Is there anything about this guitar that justifies a 7000$ pricetag?

if you didn't get that in any of my other posts, i cant help ya ;)
(side note, im the same way. i cringe when i see people buy all kinds of expensive guitars just to keep in a closet. what's the point???!)
Quote:
Anyway, where are all the guys who said "OMFG, Fireman!!! I'm definitely buying one!!!" ? :lol:

which also proves my point ;)

I'm doubtful the people who planned on getting one knew it'd cost more than my dad's used Volkswagen GTI Turbo, in amazing condition.

When you have a guitar selling for more than a really nice car that only needs a new stereo, speakers, and automatic rolling up windows (My dad's a car mechanic, he's already replaced the speakers and stereo system and only needs to wire the windows now), you're probably just being dicks about the price for no half-decent reason.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3