View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 What do you think of it?! See! Kinda nooby topic. Sorry. 
Motorman

Post What do you think of it?! See! Kinda nooby topic. Sorry.
I thought about making my custom coloured PGM kinda guitar... I know rg550 bodies are good, but I want to be able to take that guitar anywhere in the world (dont really want to hang around the world with a guitar worth some cash like 3k $) :wink: I thought of getting this one:
It's an Ibanez RG2EX1. I suppose it has a basswood body. I would replace those EMG-kinda styled pickups with some Marzios or Duncans... I thought of getting fake f-hole's etc. Now my question is: I could have this guitar for lest say smth like 240$ in a mint condition. It's kinda fair price, right?> and does it suck soo bad :?: :wink: I know I'm asking kinda noobish questions, but maybe someone on this forum has played on that guitar and knows smth :twisted:

Or maybe is it better to buy myself a RGR series... or just I'm stupid and I should stay and wait for the RG550 to show up :?:

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:26 pm
Motorman

omg... no fucking way :wink: I think I can get Ibanez RGR321 for like 200$ so :wink: I'm confused :D

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:42 pm
God Of The Sun

omg... no fucking way :wink: I think I can get Ibanez RGR321 for like 200$ so :wink: I'm confused :D

The RG321's are great for the money. But, they don't come in white. Soooooooooo.....you could go with the natural color, or the black paint. I used to own an RG321 in black. I made F-hole stickers for it....it turned out well.

"playing the crazy double neck,screaming my lungs out,playing crazy licks.....enjoy!"

My future ex-wife is Milla Natasha Jovovich..... and monkeys will fly out of my butt.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]