View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 WARNING AT NICO OF RXBOARD!!!! 
is the Siren's Eye

IVY : i will return the money to you on next monday

tsirksusej : If you think the PGA i sold to you is fake , i hope you can return to me and i return your money

Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:23 am
Dr. X

Good NEWS...I send again my bank account to you!
I have payed +1300usd for this problem...What many usd can I request???I have ask 800usd but you make me more problems...So I change whit 1000usd!Because whit taxes and fees it go down...So my "friend" Nico send 1000usd to my bank account or paypal! Regards IVAN

Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:51 am
is evil...Evil Joe

Quote:
IVY : i will return the money to you on next monday

i'm happy to hear that from you Nico. :)

Quote:
tsirksusej : If you think the PGA i sold to you is fake , i hope you can return to me and i return your money

i'm keeping it but please give me informations about your PGA1000TRD. where did you bought it? are you the original owner? is there a logo on the soundhole when you first got it? any informations, documents to verify its authenticity will be greatly appreciated.

..one more thing. do the right thing this time bro, because you won’t have another chance..

Kind regards,
Jethro

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:35 pm
Godzilla

Nico, send him the whole $1300 don't rip him off.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:51 pm
God Of The Sun

For the parties involved (Ivy, Nico and tsirksusej), keep the private info in email and PM's.

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:34 pm
Promises to use Search button

Hi all,
I am from Taiwan .
Just letting you guys know that Nico is being exposed at our local forums despite his attempts to talk his way out.
Can you guys beleive that he actually started a thread asking whether he would get caught if he didn't return the money!?
He started the thread like he was a victim!
Without this stupid thread he posted, we wouldn't even know what he was up to!
Now he has exposed himself!
He intended to keep the money in the first place!
Don't beleive me?
I am new here so I don't know if I am post the URL for you to see in Chinese (for those of you whom can read Chinese).

Well, he has pissed off the wrong guy and I am tired of guys like him making my country look bad. So I am here to make sure he returns the money. According to him, he already has made the wire transfer today.
Let's see if he's lying.
He has made treats to people on our local forum . HE IS GOING TO SUE ANYONE DISCLOSING HIS INFORMATION
Beleive that!?

We have guys just sitting at home with nothing better to do then to find his information.

So , Nico, Pay up!!

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:16 pm
Dr. X

:twisted:
Hi all,
I am from Taiwan .
Just letting you guys know that Nico is being exposed at our local forums despite his attempts to talk his way out.
Can you guys beleive that he actually started a thread asking whether he would get caught if he didn't return the money!?
He started the thread like he was a victim!
Without this stupid thread he posted, we wouldn't even know what he was up to!
Now he has exposed himself!
He intended to keep the money in the first place!
Don't beleive me?
I am new here so I don't know if I am post the URL for you to see in Chinese (for those of you whom can read Chinese).

Well, he has pissed off the wrong guy and I am tired of guys like him making my country look bad. So I am here to make sure he returns the money. According to him, he already has made the wire transfer today.
Let's see if he's lying.
He has made treats to people on our local forum . HE IS GOING TO SUE ANYONE DISCLOSING HIS INFORMATION
Beleive that!?

We have guys just sitting at home with nothing better to do then to find his information.

So , Nico, Pay up!!

Post a link or send me on PM... Ivy

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:21 pm
Godzilla

Excellent. Welcome NKT, good to have people like you here :)

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:23 pm
Dr. X

YES! People like this is great appreciated!

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:25 pm

Never thought I wanted to be a snitch.
But this guy really pissed me off...ha

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:31 pm

I am here to help.
let me know if there is anything.

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:03 pm
Superhero

yes. i am here to help too. please PM the link to me. i can read Chinese.

Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:47 am
Profile ICQ

Link sent :)

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:44 am
Dr. X

Hey guys.. Please share what's going on here..

I am anxious..

Hope u get your money soon Ivy..

Thank You

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:20 am
Superhero

i got the link. and i've read through everything.
basically what's going on: Nico posted on that forum claiming he bought a guitar from someone in the US and sent the money using bank wire transfer. he said he only received an empty case with something inside the case to make it weight similar to a guitar. he asked what should he do and how could he caught the seller. of course what he wanted to ask is "would i be caught?"
other members on that forum made a few suggestions including getting fingerprints from the guitar case. finally a forum member caught him and posted links (including a link to this thread) proving he is the one who commited a fraud. other links include his mulitple attempts to sell his guitars and his contact info. i saw his e-mail address there and recognized it. i myself added him on MSN a few weeks ago. Nico is also the person who was trying to sell a PGM500 on this board! BEWARE!! then i recalled what he said to me thru MSN. when i talked to him about buying the PGM500 he refused all other payment methods and only accept bank transfer. i wasnt stupid enough to send him money or else i would be another victim
some people from that forum seem to have his gf's info but others say it's not right to go after his gf becasue he is the one who commited the fraud not his gf.
my friend (who is also from this Racer X board) knows Nico. he warned me not to buy his PGM500. now i know why. i will try to contact him and see if i can get Nico's information. i will let you guys know as soon as i got it.
PM me or reply this if anyone has any questions

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:42 am
Profile ICQ
Superhero

update - i forgot to metion the following:
Nico has admitted he cheated on ivygilbert on page 3 post#51 from that thread (PM or e-mail me for the link). he said he already told ivygilbert he sold the guitar to someone else and offered to refund him, but ivygilbert said he only want the guitar not the money back. he said ivygilbert would call the police if he didnt send him somethhing. he had no other choice but to do this to ivygilbert (which is to send him a fake guitar)
many people expressed their anger on how wrong it is to take somebody's hard earned money like that. it is someone like Nico who discourages foreigners from buying/selling things with us. Nico is just a bad example. i hope people would not think most people from China/Taiwan or other Asian countries are bad. i care about my country and i hate it when someone from my country do something like this. that's why i step up and do whatever i can to stop them.

Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:02 am
Profile ICQ
Godzilla

To be honest, I wouldn't 'go after' his girlfriend, but I sure as well would contact her and get what info I could from either her or her friends/family as to where Nico actually lives. Having said that, if you've got his bank details they can track his address from that.

What a piece of shit, I still can't believe it.

Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:35 am
Superhero

Nico is also P from this board. check: http://www.racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11548
he was trying to sell his PGM500 to me. i have his MSN ID.
i just called my friend. he said he had met Nico in person before. unfortunately he doesnt have his info. my friend also said Nico has been trying to took money away from Racer X board members long time ago... so ivygilbert might not be the only victim.
i think admin can track his IP to find out what other user names he has used?

Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:01 am
Profile ICQ
is evil...Evil Joe

I extend kudos to the people that exposed Nico and are helping the people hurt in these deals. It kinda restores my faith in that there are a lot of damm good, honest people on our little Racer X community and throughout the world.

PS - tsirksusej, I probably stating the obvious, comparing your PGA pictures to PGA 1000 Dude's another difference besides the extra frets is your pickguard is mounted in a different spot. Yours is inside the outer "circle" and hugging the abalone epaulet. His on the outside circle. http://racerxband.com/board/viewtopic.p ... t=acoustic

Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:31 am
Dr. X

I am from Indonesia.. thank God I am in US so I can buy all the stuff from ebay without getting banned from the seller.. Nico is bad example.. I almost buy PGM800 from him.. Thank God, CWR warned me.. I am almost wire him money (because I only know that way..)..

Not all asian seller are bad.. Example, I bought 5 PGMs from my thailand friend that CWR reccomend.. I am sure Dave bought PGM from Tak in Japan..

Not all asian bad, but Nico is bad example..

Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next